turkey on the verge of collapse.

images

he was actually the one responsible for their economic boom not too long ago and turkeys build up
that's why they wanted him removed
same as russia

It was the intent of Turkey to enter the EU and the economic reforms carried out in order to do so.

He still was looking for dictatorial powers and people didnt gave a shit, why do people want dictatorial powers in the first place?

a) They think the population is stupid unlike him.

b) He plans to do something that will make him lose popular support down the road.

As a voter, your main tool against politicians is your vote and the free press, once someone starts cracking on those you need to change leadership, no matter how good he looks at the moment.

the world is on the verge of collapse. overpopulation is going to kick our arses.
There are some on here who believe we need more people. Particularly from higher melanin males with white females to create more melanin babies and less white babies.

It was the intent of Turkey to enter the EU and the economic reforms carried out in order to do so.
lol that isn't even controversial
turkey was never close enough to even begin with talks about membership
they didn't even care
fulfilling those "reforms" would mean he loses leadership and is actually doing favor only to the eu by allowing some eu puppets to run the country

lol that isn't even controversial
turkey was never close enough to even begin with talks about membership
they didn't even care.

fulfilling those "reforms" would mean he loses leadership and is actually doing favor only to the eu by allowing some eu puppets to run the country

I was talking mainly about economic reforms, not political ones.

This mess wasnt made yesterday and Turks went along with it.

There are some on here who believe we need more people. Particularly from higher melanin males with white females to create more melanin babies and less white babies.

White genocide!!!

Maybe... maybe not.

Is there a reason though why we need to promote encouraging having more humans in this world? Through refugees/migrants?

Is there a reason why you were superb specific about white girls with brown dudes?

Never answer a question with a question. Quit being obtuse and man up with some real shit for once.

I was merely painting you in the "white genocide" alarmist crowd, you answered with a "maybe, maybe not" and then im answering with a rethorical question because i already know the answer, the "white genocide" crowd have an unhealthy focus on white girls getting boned by brown dudes.

When its far more common for miscegenation to occur with white dudes marrying brown girls, after all arent you married to an hispanic girl?

I was merely painting you in the "white genocide" alarmist crowd, you answered with a "maybe, maybe not" and then im answering with a rethorical question because i already know the answer, the "white genocide" crowd have an unhealthy focus on white girls getting boned by brown dudes.

When its far more common for miscegenation to occur with white dudes marrying brown girls, after all arent you married to an hispanic girl?
I'm merely talking about the global push for higher populations using refugees/migrants. Your feels are getting in the way because I outlined the color of the people being thrown down our throats.

Yes i married a beautiful Mexican woman who I take care of with utmost respect. Not the same as bringing over Abdul and Sayed to fucking random white women with the intentions of impregnating them for a goal.

Get the feels out and look at things without them tears running.

I'm merely talking about the global push for higher populations using refugees/migrants. Your feels are getting in the way because I outlined the color of the people being thrown down our throats.

Yes i married a beautiful Mexican woman who I take care of with utmost respect. Not the same as bringing over Abdul and Sayed to fucking random white women with the intentions of impregnating them for a goal.

Get the feels out and look at things without them tears running.

Are white women actually marrying refugees? what i understood is that they brought their bring their wives from the middle east or simply remain unmarried.

Are white women actually marrying refugees? what i understood is that they brought their bring their wives from the middle east or simply remain unmarried.
You brought up marriage not me. I brought up that certain people with a certain skin pigmentation want to "win" via fertility.

Keep up.

You brought up marriage not me. I brought up that certain people with a certain skin pigmentation want to "win" via fertility.

Keep up.

You are the one who claimed that there are people who want brown dudes to impregnate white ladies.

I dont think most people see it as a race to be won, i think most people are selfish and just want whats best for them and those close to them.

You are the one who claimed that there are people who want brown dudes to impregnate white ladies.

I dont think most people see it as a race to be won, i think most people are selfish and just want whats best for them and those close to them.
So there isn't a push by people to wage war via fertility?

So there isn't a push by people to wage war via fertility?

No idea, but im pretty sure in there is that war doesnt involves brown dudes with white girls.