turkey on the verge of collapse.

Stick a fork in em, their done.

Who is “they”?
Jews? Israelis? both. Given all his anti-Israel comments it makes perfect sense.

We know Trump is Israels stooge.

Same with Putin many Jews dislike Russia just think of all those oligarchs who fled to Tel Aviv and London.

They especially hate that under Putin's leadership he wants a Christian revival and promotes increasing the traditional family not destroying it like the Jewified America does.

Russia has traded places with America but why?

People like this

bi1tUJp.jpg

Maybe... maybe not.

Is there a reason though why we need to promote encouraging having more humans in this world? Through refugees/migrants?
If refugees and migrants come to North America and become more prosperous won't their birth rate fall the same as more prosperous people already here? Doesn't it stand to reason that improving their lot in life will result in them having fewer children?

Jews? Israelis? both. Given all his anti-Israel comments it makes perfect sense.

We know Trump is Israels stooge.

Same with Putin many Jews dislike Russia just think of all those oligarchs who fled to Tel Aviv and London.

They especially hate that under Putin's leadership he wants a Christian revival and promotes increasing the traditional family not destroying it like the Jewified America does.

Russia has traded places with America but why?

People like this

bi1tUJp.jpg
So, on the surface, there's a think tank devoted helping uphold one of America's most important principles, and a historic site will be renovated-like that doesn't happen all the time with all kinds of buildings. And you think there's something wrong with that?

lmao President turdgan vows action against 'economic terrorists. i guess magical people are causing turkeys down fall

lmao President turdgan vows action against 'economic terrorists. i guess magical people are causing turkeys down fall

He is pulling one out of the Venezuelan playbook.

Its almost as if third world strongmen all went to the same school.

Erdog, turdogan, erdogshit; list your nicknames for this wanker!

Is it a race between Turkey and Venezuela?

I'm shock that Venezuela has held on as long as they have.

He is pulling one out of the Venezuelan playbook.

Its almost as if third world strongmen all went to the same school.

imaginary terrorist are causing the downfall. i mean super man is planning to attack the US so

Don't forget Rubes, Flynn was on the Turkish payroll while serving as Trump's National Security Advisor.

i honestly think usa will colapse.
their every year war politics will not go well in future.

Greece went through something similar. But Turkey! Look where the country sits. All the current 'hot spots' are connected to it. Syria, Iraq, and Iran. All we need is ISIS making their way into Turkey and it will be another country the U.S. will send troops to.

...by the way, the U.S. has 70 nuclear weapons in Turkey. Incirlik Air Base, 39th Air Base Wing. The Turks can't use it without the U.S. giving them the codes. Like U.S. nukes in Germany.

Is it a race between Turkey and Venezuela?

I'm shock that Venezuela has held on as long as they have.

At 1,000,000% inflation Venezuela win this even if they freeze all inflation for the next 1,000 years.

Several Turks on social media protested US sanctions and the country's plunging currency by smashing their iPhones and cutting up US dollars.

The trend appears to have begun on Wednesday, after a video of a man obliterating five iPhones with a sledgehammer went viral. "This one is for Reis [chief]," the man says, referring to a nickname used by supporters of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Four of his accomplices hand over their iPhones and shout "Allahu Akbar" (God is great) before the devices get pounded to bits.

-

Pretty hilarious to say Allahu Akbar just for smashing an Iphone.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/da5e5d...4b77e9547/ss_turks-smashed-their-iphones.html

Several Turks on social media protested US sanctions and the country's plunging currency by smashing their iPhones and cutting up US dollars.

The trend appears to have begun on Wednesday, after a video of a man obliterating five iPhones with a sledgehammer went viral. "This one is for Reis [chief]," the man says, referring to a nickname used by supporters of Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Four of his accomplices hand over their iPhones and shout "Allahu Akbar" (God is great) before the devices get pounded to bits.

-

Pretty hilarious to say Allahu Akbar just for smashing an Iphone.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/m/da5e5d...4b77e9547/ss_turks-smashed-their-iphones.html
Better an iPhone than an infidel!

...by the way, the U.S. has 70 nuclear weapons in Turkey. Incirlik Air Base, 39th Air Base Wing. The Turks can't use it without the U.S. giving them the codes. Like U.S. nukes in Germany.

But they can attack, steal and send the nukes to other nuke powers who can reuse them...