Turkish cleric: men without beards are like women, provoke "indecent thoughts."

Phisher

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
http://www.newsweek.com/men-beards-islam-religion-turkey-751079

Men without beards “cannot be distinguished from women” and can provoke “indecent thoughts,” an Islamic preacher in Turkey told the religious television station Fatih Medreseleri.

“Men should grow beards. [Beards are] one of the two body parts that separate men from women," Murat Bayaral said Saturday.

"For example, if you see a man with long hair from afar, you may think he is a woman if he does not have a beard. Because nowadays, women and men dress similarly. God forbid! You could be possessed by indecent thoughts,” he explained, expressing fear that men might look at members of the same sex with sexual interest.

LOL @ this repressed closet case.

100% he’s sucked a dick in the past

Another religious leader who strikes me as the "It's not gay if you're on top!!" type of guy..........

That's awesome.

I kinda like him.

Seems like the logical extension from all the shit religious folk throw at women.

Imagine him on a trip to China or any country where men have little facial hair. Boner 24/7

Try that shit with me and I will Leviticus 20:13 him like Vlad the fucking Impaler.

That's awesome.

I kinda like him.

Seems like the logical extension from all the shit religious folk throw at women.

Yeah, like why should they not commit adultery or whoooooore themselves out? Stay out of my bedroom. Unless your name is Luke Thomas then you get to hide in the closet.

Explains the saying "women are for babies, boys are for sex".

Edit: *for pleasure. Dammit.

Last edited:
LOL a beard is not a body part.

also what about all the men who cannot grow beards? there are like +200 million south east asian muslims who by large cannot grow beards cause genetics. many black muslims cannot to

Last edited:
LOL a beard is not a body part.

also what about all the men who cannot grow beards? there are like +200 million south east asian muslims who by large cannot grow beards cause genetics.

That's why Allah invented surgery.

hqdefault.jpg

Tons of muslims have beards and they still fuck each other regularly....so this guy is clearly wrong.

This kind of explains why feminists are seemingly in alliance with Islam.

“[Beards are] one of the two body parts that separate men from women,"

Both factions have no understanding of biology.

Well to be fair. If I was ever going to fuck a dude it would be a dude without a beard. So I get what he is saying.

Lol, go tell the worlds most powerful militaries they are lesser men for having smooth faces.

Back