Turkish cleric: men without beards are like women, provoke "indecent thoughts."

Bullshit "most muslims engage in this type of behaviour". Most Muslims aren't even in the Middle East. It doesn't matter whether they have a Western "Gay" identity, that's not what is prohibited or punished. It's men having sex with men. They aren't usually charged with "being gay", they are charged with various crimes like rape, paedophilia, sexual deviation etc. The case where Wikileaks announced the name of a man arrested for "sexual deviation" (something he said would have had major implications if not for the fact that wikileaks is blocked in Saudi Arabia, so his wife's family couldn't read it), was one that received press recently. There's been numerous cases like that, including in Egypt, Kuwait etc.
Don't feed the troll man, he already looks like a joke

hey @lfd0311, @Ruprecht is really making you eat your shit in this thread. I don't understand why your personal, crack-addled anecdotes aren't enough to defeat his facts and sources? I don't want to believe you lied to me about how valuable and undisputable reality filtered through your 4chan-addled perspective really is.

Dont women wear burkas where he is from? How do u confuse a shirt and shorts for a head to toe black ninja suit?

Would not make him any less gay if the beards he were talking about were gay men's wives.

If you have a beard = You are either a hipster, homeless, a low life scum or a terrorist.

Society is making men metrosexual
If you don't have a beard, you're basically begging to get raped...

Decisions, decisions.

Back