[TUTORIAL] How to use PEDs with the new UFC drug testing policy !

Step 5: If a commissioner comes for a random test, call the federal police (only available for Brazilians).

Here you are spelling it out clear as day how to pass these new drug tests and fighters STILL fail them. Epic fail.

Also hate to tell you this, but very soon the testing for anabolic steroids and their metabolites will become much easier, making it much more difficult for abusers to get away with it, and I will explain.

Currently, the method used for testing is called gas chromatography-mass spectrometry (GC-MS) with the gas chromatography separating the different chemical compounds injected at the same time over time based on an oven temperature ramp which increases and thereby separates 'generally' from lowest boiling point eluting first to highest boiling points eluting last (column absorption is also a factor hence why I say 'generally'). Mass spectrometry is the type of detector used and most common is the triple quadrapole MSxMS type which can get a unique mass spectrum of each compound (ie steroid or metabolite) that comes out of column and this can be compared to a database of over 600,000 compounds. Additionally, the time of elution also serves as a backup detection method for verification.

Currently in order to obtain the highest sensitivity for trace levels, a certain mode must be used called Selective Ion Monitoring (SIM) which allows detection and quantification at the ng/L level but one draw back is that you must know exactly what compounds you are searching for in the blood or urine and have the SIM settings aligned to this. Just over the last few months a new instrument has been released by Thermo Scientific called the GC-MS Orbitrap that allows all SIM mode settings to be monitored simultaneously so that the trace levels can be picked up for anything meaning you can now perform exploratory work not needing to know what you are looking for in your sample, as all information can be recalled retroactively. This is monumental and a real game changer in the analytical chemistry field. Right now though, the instruments are still very new and very expensive so it will take time before they start spreading to the testing agencies, but in a year or couple of years, guaranteed there will be many more athletes caught for steroid use.

Last edited:
The following is for information and entertainment purposes only.

Step 1 : At around 10 PM (usually before going to bed), inject a small dose of Testosterone Suspension (Aqueous Testosterone) and HGH.
Considering the Athletic commissions only tests during business hours, you can easily bypass that by letting these act during nighttime ! The next day, If someone from the AC comes around, you'll not pop positive.

Step 2 : Inject insulin in your butt whenever you feel like it.
Insulin is undetectable by the test, so don't worry about it.
EDIT : don't inject too much at once .. you can die from an insulin injection. ;)

Step 3 : Inject a small dose of MGF (Mechano Growth Factor)
whenever you feel like it. They do not test for that !

Step 4 : Make sure to you manage your estrogen levels if you get off the cycle so you don't have a gynecomastia appearing.

These 4 steps will allow you to pass any drug test while greatly improving your recovery abilities, allowing you to train longer, harder, as well as improving your overall strength.
Good luck !

Can I still masturbate or will it affect this? Like my hormone levels or whateva?

When is the best time to masturbate? (if I can)

Step 1 : At around 10 PM (usually before going to bed),

Considering the Athletic commissions only tests during business hours, you can easily bypass that by letting these act during nighttime ! The next day, If someone from the AC comes around, you'll not pop positive

apart from the fact the new testing window under usada is 0600 to 2300 you started off great (granted you get to pick your hour)

One other note. Dont anybody listen if people tell you there is no test for insulin.. you might get a nasty shock. ;)

WADA also announced a new HgH test about five days ago..

Last edited:

Step 1 : At around 10 PM (usually before going to bed), inject a small dose of Testosterone Suspension (Aqueous Testosterone) and HGH.
Considering the Athletic commissions only tests during business hours, you can easily bypass that by letting these act during nighttime ! The next day, If someone from the AC comes around, you'll not pop positive.

EDIT : don't inject too much at once .. you can die from an insulin injection. ;)

Step 4 : Make sure to you manage your estrogen levels if you get off the cycle so you don't have a gynecomastia appearing.

These 4 steps will allow you to pass any drug test while greatly improving your recovery abilities, allowing you to train longer, harder, as well as improving your overall strength.
Good luck !

About Step 1, I had read interviews from fighters saying they could be drug tested any time (day or night). Is the business hours-only policy specific to a particular AC, and does WADA / USADA have different rules?

About Step 2, I'm glad you edited it to say not to inject too much at once. I was under the impression insulin was fairly dangerous and showed only small improvements (if at all). It can also affect weight cutting by changing how your body holds onto water and glucose.

Never heard of Step 3, but for Step 4, some agents used to keep your estrogen levels in check can be banned substances and be picked up on random drug tests.

All in all, if they really are going to start handing out 3-year suspensions to first time offenders, I would be wary of using this guide without having more information.

Just wanted to post this in case anyone was going to actually follow through with each step.

Also I wanted to know if anyone has ever been to rehab for PEDs. Like you claim the HGH and epo make you feel like superman. That you can't live without them. Didn't Chael say he couldn't live without trt?

Test suspension will still fuck up your T/E ratio, don't know how to counteract this, but possibly it will be within the acceptable ratio

About Step 1, I had read interviews from fighters saying they could be drug tested any time (day or night). Is the business hours-only policy specific to a particular AC, and does WADA / USADA have different rules?

About Step 2, I'm glad you edited it to say not to inject too much at once. I was under the impression insulin was fairly dangerous and showed only small improvements (if at all). It can also affect weight cutting by changing how your body holds onto water and glucose..

I wouldnt pay any attention to TS. this whole thread should be deleted to be honest, because some people may actually believe him and end up popping :D

Yes, USADA testing window is 0600 to 2300, you have a one hour specified window, but they can also turn up your home location within these hours so his 10pm theory is out the window.

HGH - this is dumb as well, WADA announced a new test for HgH about a week ago that uses fresh markers for detection, IGH-1 and P-III-NP which is set to reduce the testing threshold, so HgH at night is a dumb idea with a new test just released literally within the last week.

The new HgH test > http://wada-mailing-list.s3.amazonaws.com/WADA_Guidelines_hGH_Biomarkers_Test_v1.0_EN.pdf

Insulin - dont believe OP when he says they dont or cant test for insulin, this is not true ;) and bear in mind as well that under USADA samples will now be kept for 8 years for potential retroactive analysis, so samples can be tested in the future when new analysis methods come out.

seriously, if TS is the level of doper we are dealing with in the UFC we are going to see positives getting announced pretty much daily :D

Last edited:
Here you are spelling it out clear as day how to pass these new drug tests and fighters STILL fail them. Epic fail.

Shit man, people still fail tests on fight night. WTF are you doing to fail on fight night lol

Ya, even if you pass all tests it doesnt mean they are not on PED's.

apart from the fact the new testing window under usada is 0600 to 2300 you started off great (granted you get to pick your hour)

One other note. Dont anybody listen if people tell you there is no test for insulin.. you might get a nasty shock. ;)

WADA also announced a new HgH test about five days ago..

this is pretty clear like, dont be a dumbass and you wont get caught

Hmm When is the last time WADA tested a UFC fighter at night ?

you mean USADA? Usada have only been in charge of the anti doping for 11 days, we dont know yet.

this is pretty clear like, dont be a dumbass and you wont get caught

No, thats only your one hour specified window. You also have to submit your home address and overnight address and they can test you outside your window at your overnight address. The only difference being if you arent there its not a missed test.

Good luck !

CIR will catch synthetic testosterone within that time frame. Over night use of testosterone is in fact rampant if a CIR is not in play. The question will be if they often spend the extra $ on that test. I imagine they only will if their is a whistle-blower involved, which the new testing standards will utilize.

Insulin use will never be modified and continues to be utilized for the mass sports... Low I.U. protocol post workout is very effective and fairly safe if proper carbs are administered.

You failed to mention SARM as the new big boys in PED use. They are creating and using tests for a few of the popular types but many other remain. They are powerful and do not shut down the boys like steroids do...

And MGF could cause an HGH failure because as I understand it, they detect HGH by testing for higher IGF levels and MGF will raise those as well. Although I must admit I'm not entirely sure.

I wouldnt pay any attention to TS. this whole thread should be deleted to be honest, because some people may actually believe him and end up popping :D

Yes, USADA testing window is 0600 to 2300, you have a one hour specified window, but they can also turn up your home location within these hours so his 10pm theory is out the window.

HGH - this is dumb as well, WADA announced a new test for HgH about a week ago that uses fresh markers for detection, IGH-1 and P-III-NP which is set to reduce the testing threshold, so HgH at night is a dumb idea with a new test just released literally within the last week.

The new HgH test > http://wada-mailing-list.s3.amazonaws.com/WADA_Guidelines_hGH_Biomarkers_Test_v1.0_EN.pdf

Insulin - dont believe OP when he says they dont or cant test for insulin, this is not true ;) and bear in mind as well that under USADA samples will now be kept for 8 years for potential retroactive analysis, so samples can be tested in the future when new analysis methods come out.

seriously, if TS is the level of doper we are dealing with in the UFC we are going to see positives getting announced pretty much daily :D

Once again no mention of the SARM abuse going on, and not just the obvious ones showing up on google...

And insulin can vary and a low dose protocol could never be detected unless they have a more advanced test then I am aware of. 2 to 6 I.U post work out with simple carbs is a pretty effective under the radar cocktail that will grow muscle.

Also no mention of t3 thyroid hormone or cytomel. It's rampant and they refuse to test for it. Increases fat burning and provides a major energy boost.

Back