[TUTORIAL] How to use PEDs with the new UFC drug testing policy !

Also I wanted to know if anyone has ever been to rehab for PEDs. Like you claim the HGH and epo make you feel like superman. That you can't live without them. Didn't Chael say he couldn't live without trt?

Hahaha you can definitely live without EPO. Your red blood cell count is through the roof on EPO... good luck with your heart attack goals in 2015.

HGH takes months to go into affect and it isn't something that makes you feel euphoric, more like after a few months you'll have better skin, joints will feel better and a little less body fat. It's not going to really have an affect on performance measurable other than making your body feel less like shit (better sleep, slightly less achiness and so on).

You're not going to suddenly see massive increases in strength or anything. Obviously HGH abuse you'll see side effects like Palumboism and forth but I don't really see the need for that in MMA.

Going off of testosterone will have some pretty terrible side effects such as dead libido, lethargy, suicide, depression and bad body composition. It won't kill you but you'll feel awful. As someone who as been through low testosterone and trained a lot during that time, you'll hate your life and your body can't keep up, especially if doing something like MMA.

The dirty secret in MMA is that the reason you're seeing so many people getting injured and pulling out of fights is due to not only the testing for anabolics but things like peptides, which play a huge role in joint health and recovery. For those who are unaware, peptides are readily available amino acid injectables which increase the natural production of IGF-1.

Almost everyone is dirty imo

Test suspension will still fuck up your T/E ratio, don't know how to counteract this, but possibly it will be within the acceptable ratio

What's the acceptable ratio now? It used to be 4:1 T:E ratio (6:1 for TRT users). Has the 4:1 ratio changed? If not, that means you can still have roughly 3.5 times the amount of testosterone in your body as a normal human male and still be comfortably within the limit, giving you quite a lot of wiggle room on the ratio. If it's down to a more logical 2:1 ratio, that's a lot less wiggle room and it's a lot easier to bungle a test.

...though I guess a biological passport means you either have to be right on the money with the ratios at all times or stop messing with T entirely. We'll see, I guess. There's always a way around the rules and likely always will. No matter how sophisticated the testing gets, there's always gonna be things they can't test for because they don't know about it.

Once again no mention of the SARM abuse going on, and not just the obvious ones showing up on google...

And insulin can vary and a low dose protocol could never be detected unless they have a more advanced test then I am aware of. 2 to 6 I.U post work out with simple carbs is a pretty effective under the radar cocktail that will grow muscle.

Also no mention of t3 thyroid hormone or cytomel. It's rampant and they refuse to test for it. Increases fat burning and provides a major energy boost.

I only touched on the specific things that the TS starter mentioned.

So HGH - new test ratified
Insulin - is testable but in infancy
Yes, MGF is detectable as you say
And of course the fact samples are now stored for up to 8 years for retroactive testing.

as far as undetectable things go, i dont make it my business to publicly state what i believe isnt detectable, im firmly anti doping, telling people what they take without testing positive goes against that and borders on enabling, which is why i specifically only addressed what TS had mentioned. ;)

For those who are unaware, peptides are readily available amino acid injectables which increase the natural production of IGF-1.

bear in mind with the introduction of the athlete biological passport to MMA that a lot of markers will now be tracked and recorded over a period of time, so things that dont have a specific "positive/negative" test may now form part of the ABP

Wada are now monitoring IGF-1 marker and they form part of the basis for the new HgH test as well.

On Epo, nah, microdosing, you can maintain your crit at just a couple of points above normal and get some benefit. of course, then you have to keep an eye on retic production as again, the ABP comes into play

Or just take an axe to the testers head

And they'll soon realise that these random tests are unacceptable when people are going missing

What's the acceptable ratio now? It used to be 4:1 T:E ratio (6:1 for TRT users). Has the 4:1 ratio changed? If not, that means you can still have roughly 3.5 times the amount of testosterone in your body as a normal human male and still be comfortably within the limit, giving you quite a lot of wiggle room on the ratio. If it's down to a more logical 2:1 ratio, that's a lot less wiggle room and it's a lot easier to bungle a test.

...though I guess a biological passport means you either have to be right on the money with the ratios at all times or stop messing with T entirely. We'll see, I guess. There's always a way around the rules and likely always will. No matter how sophisticated the testing gets, there's always gonna be things they can't test for because they don't know about it.

Spot on about the ABP. The biological passport basically overrides everything. You can pass a one off test because you levels are "within range" but the ABP over a period of time, 1 year, 2 years will soon spot any deviation

You guys are talking about genetic markers and shit, but can I take creatine. TBH I'm still on the protein powder stage.

you're doing gods work TS.

I hope every fighter in the UFC follows a similar plan. We should all be about fighter safety and its a scientific fact that PED's increase the safety of the fighter smart enough to take them.

I only touched on the specific things that the TS starter mentioned.

So HGH - new test ratified
Insulin - is testable but in infancy
Yes, MGF is detectable as you say
And of course the fact samples are now stored for up to 8 years for retroactive testing.

as far as undetectable things go, i dont make it my business to publicly state what i believe isnt detectable, im firmly anti doping, telling people what they take without testing positive goes against that and borders on enabling, which is why i specifically only addressed what TS had mentioned. ;)

seriously do you not care about fighter safety? You could be saving lives by telling fighters how to probably protect themselves. Are we going to ban gloves next too?

Spot on about the ABP. The biological passport basically overrides everything. You can pass a one off test because you levels are "within range" but the ABP over a period of time, 1 year, 2 years will soon spot any deviation

Yeah, which really makes it hard to beat. But you can beat them in other areas, because if they don't know to look for something, they won't find it, and there's always new drugs and techniques. But at least they're actually trying now. I'd be interested to see the results from some of these tests with extremely low T levels if the fighters were on biological passport...I find it hard to believe that so many professional cage fighters can have the testosterone levels of 6 year old girls, but as long as they're under that limit, they're clean... :rolleyes:

seriously do you not care about fighter safety? You could be saving lives by telling fighters how to probably protect themselves. Are we going to ban gloves next too?

Fighter "a" not on steroids punching fighter "b" is inherantly safer than..

Fighter "a" on steroids punching fighter "b"

If one bloke has a sword, you can help the other bloke by giving him armour, or you can simply take the sword away.

Fighter "a" not on steroids punching fighter "b" is inherantly safer than..

Fighter "a" on steroids punching fighter "b"

If one bloke has a sword, you can help the other bloke by giving him armour, or you can simply take the sword away.

What if fighter B is Jackie Chan. Never thought of that did ya huh.

Insulin is risky as fuck. It works, but there are cases of death. You should not even give kids this idea imo.

Or just take an axe to the testers head

And they'll soon realise that these random tests are unacceptable when people are going missing

UL threatening to decapitate innocent, peaceful civilians...why am I not surprised...

Wait what does insulin do? I've heard of bodybuilders doing it, but I have no idea what it does. Doesn't it help other drugs or somthing

I am waiting for some guy to go balls out and pop on like Tren, Sus, Prop, Primo, and Eth all in one drug test after he brutally massacres a dude.

Back