Locked TV Show Thread (Hitman TV Series from Hulu; Jordan Peele's Twilight Zone Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just watched Extant on Amazon. I somehow missed this when it was on CBS as a summer replacement in 2014 and 2015. After searching Sherdog it appears it didn't get much mention.

I enjoyed both seasons. It plays out the interactions between humans, aliens and robots as they struggle with ethical issues. I probably wouldn't have liked it as well on commercial television because just the few second pauses where they were break up the show.

I tried watching that but was driven away by Halle Berry. God she was awful.

Never got past the first episode, should I revisit?

I tried watching that but was driven away by Halle Berry. God she was awful.

Never got past the first episode, should I revisit?

As I said, I enjoyed it. Very interesting and convoluted plot.

I think I only watch 2 episodes of Halle Berry's Extant and quit. Didn't really hook me in at that time.

New Trailer for DC's BLACK LIGHTNING, Premiering on The CW on January 16

I'm home sick and watching season three of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

One major problem.

The volume of the title song is ten times the volume of the actual show.

WHY DO THEY DO THIS.

It's incredibly annoying twenty-three times in a row.

Dammit. *shakes fist at clouds*

Shows OK. Not good enough for me to do this again with season four.

I'm home sick and watching season three of Brooklyn Nine-Nine.
One major problem.
The volume of the title song is ten times the volume of the actual show.
WHY DO THEY DO THIS.
It's incredibly annoying twenty-three times in a row.
Dammit. *shakes fist at clouds*
Lol. When rewatching Brooklyn Nine-Nine, I sometimes mute my TV when I feel the opening song comes up.

First Official Look at Alan Ritchson as Hawk and Minka Kelly as Dove in TITANS

Travelers has been pretty mediocre but I really loved episode ten of season two. MacKenzie Porter pushes all my buttons.

MV5BMjE3OTE0MTU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU0MTI4NTE@__V1_SY1000_CR006661000_AL_.jpg

The nature of the episode and how much I liked it makes me question myself as a human being.

I know none of you have seen it, so you'll have no idea what I'm talking about.

First Official Look at Alan Ritchson as Hawk and Minka Kelly as Dove in TITANS

Thumbs up for Kelly, thumbs way down for Alan Ritchson, who I loathe. He's going to be terrible. He's the physical incarnation of the CW.

Thumbs up for Kelly, thumbs way down for Alan Ritchson, who I loathe. He's going to be terrible. He's the physical incarnation of the CW.
He was good in The Hunger Games but his character was under-utilized there. I liked him in a few other TV/movies, recently in Lazer Team and I Can Do That.

He was good in The Hunger Games but his character was under-utilized there. I liked him in a few other TV/movies, recently in Lazer Team and I Can Do That.

Heh, I forgot about Lazer Team. That was fun.

Hey. He could have been an interesting Tick.

Alan-Ritchson-in-Blue-Mountain-State-episodes-3x08-10-20.jpg

Travelers has been pretty mediocre but I really loved episode ten of season two. MacKenzie Porter pushes all my buttons.

MV5BMjE3OTE0MTU3MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwOTU0MTI4NTE@__V1_SY1000_CR006661000_AL_.jpg

The nature of the episode and how much I liked it makes me question myself as a human being.

I know none of you have seen it, so you'll have no idea what I'm talking about.
I'm still stuck in episode one of season two of Travelers. But I can already predict what's going to happen based on the Canadian sci-fi show Continuum. Travelers is going to get more convoluted and more confusing to the point it won't be fun anymore. I'll keep that in mind about episode 10.

I'm still stuck in episode one of season two of Travelers. But I can already predict what's going to happen based on the Canadian sci-fi show Continuum. Travelers is going to get more convoluted and more confusing to the point it won't be fun anymore. I'll keep that in mind about episode 10.

I watched five episodes today and except for episode ten, they were mostly a blur. I honestly have no idea what anyone's doing any more.

There are different groups, some of them are bad, some good, but we don't know which is which. The "good guys" get the drop on the "bad guys", and the "bad guys" tell the "good guys" they're on the "wrong side of this".

There are a couple of really good character episodes, but the actual story is completely lost on me. I kind of like the situation, but I'm not impressed with the execution, there's no real sense of urgency.

Just fninshed season 2 of The Exorcist.

Really good tv show IMO.

Kinda stole the Nurse alone in the Hospital scene from the Exorcist 3 movie.

Overall, cannot wait for season 3.

I was wondering why Mazikeen wasn't on Lucifer very often this fall. When she was on she didn't seem as hot as last season and they seemed to avoid showing much of her body. I was wondering if she was pregnant and just saw that she gave birth in July and she's gotten complaints about posting a photo of her breastfeeding.

Thread has reached 1,000 posts. Time to make another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back