TV Show Thread v.9

Status
Not open for further replies.
First Trailer for VIKINGS Season 3 from Comic-Con

[YT]PiqWLM3wyeY[/YT]

Sneak Peek at THE SIMPSONS/FAMILY GUY Crossover

Hilarious. It's been years since I laughed a lot at a Simpsons episode.

[YT]TnhcbZmmB0U[/YT]

Sam Raimi Planning EVIL DEAD TV Series; Bruce Campbell to Star

Army-of-Darkness-0309-Dragonlord.jpg

You wouldn't have found Sam Raimi's name on any of the schedules for Friday's Comic-Con programming, but the director dropped by to announce that he's currently working on an Evil Dead TV series, which he's co-writing with his brother Ivan. Even better, he's planning to draft Bruce Campbell

Game of Thrones Actor JJ Murphy Dies Four Days into Filming

GOT-Bandeau.jpg

Actor JJ Murphy has died just four days into filming his scenes for the new season of HBO

I've watched about half of season 1 of The Arrow, it was alright, but I lost interest. It picks up? I was creeping myself out by being mostly interested in his sister.

I've watched about half of season 1 of The Arrow, it was alright, but I lost interest. It picks up? I was creeping myself out by being mostly interested in his sister.

Same scenario with me. I stopped watching halfway to the first season. But things do get better in the last few episodes of season 1.

First Teaser Trailer for AMC's BETTER CALL SAUL

[YT]lQscoVVvURk[/YT]

1r4cde.jpg

1r4ba7.jpg

1r4bhq.jpg

1r4bmy.jpg

1r4bs5.jpg

1r4c5k.jpg

1r4c9x.jpg

1r4ccl.jpg

1r4ceq.jpg

That was a lame teaser.

I have a feeling this show will be a disappointment.

that sucks, especially 'as he was Northern irish

He looks like he is close to death in that picture

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK

Wife started watching the show, which turned out to be a comedy. I wasn't sure what to expect. There are titties, so there's that. The farce kinda aggravates me though, and not just because of masturbatus interruptus either. You ever meet a girl who lived in her own world and marched at her own pace even to her own detriment? Someone who refused to get in gear? And when she finally does, every fiber of her being is laced with spite for having to "toe the line?"

That's every character on this show.

A bunch of self absorbed malcontents and dilletantes oblivious to the world around them. Some depictions are sympathetic, but often it can be excruciating like a child who holds up the entire family vacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back