Status
Not open for further replies.
First Look, First Interview With POWERS' Triphammer, Andrew Sensenig

First Look, First Interview With Powers' Triphammer, Andrew Sensenig

powers-triphammer-001-123771.jpg

powers-triphammer-002-123815.jpg

powers-triphammer-002-123814.jpg

Did someone mention Powers?

Seriously though, I saw the teaser, and it didn't fill me with confidence. Add in the shitty costume above and...

Just started watching Strike Back, after ploughing through Banshee. Two episodes and and I'm liking it. Anyone seen the the series? Worth it?

If you like Banshee, I think you'll like Strike Back, it gets better with each season imo.

Started watching The Amazing Race again. Haven't watched the show in many years but last season lured me back in because of the inclusion of the actual Soul Surfer girl and the Survivor contestants. I'm really liking the latest season and the contestants they've assembled.

Broad City continues to slay me
Keep hearing good things about this. Will check it out.

Broad City continues to slay me

The show is pretty hit and miss for me. The two leads can go from funny to cringe worthy pretty damn quickly.

Hannibal Burress kills it in every scene though.

Also I am told I look exactly like Bevers. Which is incredibly depressing, and accurate.

The show is pretty hit and miss for me. The two leads can go from funny to cringe worthy pretty damn quickly.

Hannibal Burress kills it in every scene though.

Also I am told I look exactly like Bevers. Which is incredibly depressing, and accurate.

hahahaha

The name 'Bevers' is unseemly for a guy.

Dangit...I was just getting into Allegiance as well. Might be that the similarity w/ The American's contributed to killing this show, but man, the speed of the plot in Allegiance is so much better. Every episode, there's always a good cliffhanger at the end. Sigh...I wonder if they will at least finish the season.

The previews showed Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring from BB) to be showing up in the next episodes.

Dangit...I was just getting into Allegiance as well. Might be that the similarity w/ The American's contributed to killing this show, but man, the speed of the plot in Allegiance is so much better. Every episode, there's always a good cliffhanger at the end. Sigh...I wonder if they will at least finish the season.

The previews showed Giancarlo Esposito (Gus Fring from BB) to be showing up in the next episodes.

*brofist*

New Full-Length Trailer for Playstation's POWERS

[YT]kg0mB_wb5_4[/YT]

Trailer looked pretty good, tbh. I'm just going to pretend its not based on one of my favorite comics of all time, because that would be depressing.

Trailer looked pretty good, tbh. I'm just going to pretend its not based on one of my favorite comics of all time, because that would be depressing.

I think that's a good plan. Like most comic/superhero stuff I'm gonna watch it wanting to like it. As long as it has some semblance of narrative and harmony and has all the cool powers I'll probably be able to enjoy it on some level.

Trailer looked pretty good, had a lot of sfx shots.

Watch the First Episode of Playstation's POWERS

[YT]gt2znyyXt3g[/YT]

Okay into Season 7 on my Parks and Rec viewing..I've never been a fan of sped-up time jumps between seasons so that kind of threw me for a loop. That said, I'm hoping the show goes out strong as I've pretty much loved it. When I finish the series I'll post some overall thoughts.

Just finished the first season of Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix. It was a lot better than I thought it would be. Really flamboyant gay men have always cracked me up, like Nathan Lane in The Birdcage, and the Titus character does the same.

7.5/10

Meanwhile The Last Man on Earth starring Will Forte on Fox has been very underwhelming. It had a lot of potential but it's not at all what I thought it was gonna be. I was expecting it to be the antics a person could get into being the only person left on earth but on the first episode they already introduced another character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back