TV Show Thread (Will Smith to Produce FRESH PRINCE OF BEL-AIR Reboot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Devastating Trailer for Doc KURT COBAIN: MONTAGE OF HECK

Kurt-Cobain-Montage-of-Heck-031115-Dragonlord.jpg

The critically acclaimed Kurt Cobain documentary Montage of Heck doesn't premiere on television until May 4th, but HBO has unveiled a devastating two-and-a-half-minute trailer packed with snippets of never-before-seen home movies and family photos. The sneak peak also shows how Montage of Heck will seamlessly integrate animation into the story of the Nirvana frontman, much like director Brett Morgen did with his Robert Evans doc The Kid Stays in the Picture.

In the trailer (via Yahoo!), we see that the Montage of Heck arc follows Cobain as a precocious, shy child growing up in the Pacific Northwest as he matures into a rebellious teen and ultimately a generational rock star who, as one family member says, was unprepared for the tidal wave of fame that was approaching.

The trailer, like the film, is paced by interviews with family members and bassist Krist Novoselic, as well as a taped conversation between Cobain and Rolling Stone's David Fricke. While the first look is full of intimate moments from the singer's life, the most poignant comes in the home movies that show Cobain playing with his infant daughter, Frances Bean.

[YT]_IBWbpJdRMQ[/YT]

Watch the Devastating 'Kurt Cobain: Montage of Heck' Trailer

What a coincidence. I also started watching Amazing Race again starting with season 25. I think I stopped watching it years ago because the contestants were kinda bland and sometimes there were no drama.

What do you think of the dentist? I always joke with my family that he looks like a psycho serial killer and that he's going to kill them all in his inner monologue. But he is really a great guy.

Christ i just finished it. Totally crazy.

Dominic Cooper Frontrunner to Play Jesse Custer in PREACHER

Dominic-Cooper-Jesse-Custer-Preacher-031215-Dragonlord.jpg

According to the Tracking Board, Captain America: The First Avenger and Agent Carter actor Dominic Cooper is the frontrunner for the lead role in AMC's Preacher television series.

Tracking Board reports, "Though there have been no official offers extended to Cooper, I’m hearing that he’s the top pick to star as Jesse Custer." Custer is a small town preacher from Texas who becomes posessed with an entity that is more powerful than God. Yup, more powerful than the big guy upstairs. After he bonds with the Geneiss entity he is infused with a new power of persuasion.

The show is based on Garth Ennis and Steve Dillon's Preacher comic books, which have been published under DC Comics' Vertigo line. AMC's Preacher is being developed by Seth Rogen, Evan Goldberg, and Sam Catlin. The pilot will be produced in the summer of 2015 for series consideration in 2016.

Dominic Cooper Considered the Frontrunner for the Male Lead Role in AMC's Preacher

Last edited:
POWERS

I've watched the 2nd episode (and skimmed the 3rd episode) and I'm not just feeling it. The characters are a bit annoying and the story drags a little. The production value feels cheap. Deena Pilgrim's attitude is at times irritating, especially when she interacts with a power. Sharlto Copley's American accent is unconvincing and distracting. Michelle Forbes as Retro Girl is great though.

And of course, I finally saw the Sherdog superhero GOAT (Triphammer) in action. Squee!

Christ i just finished it. Totally crazy.

Really disappointed the food scientists won.

I was rooting for the Soul Surfers to win and the Dentists next.

Check out Season 26, it's still on its 3rd episode and off to a great start.

Really disappointed the food scientists won.

I was rooting for the Soul Surfers to win and the Dentists next.

Check out Season 26, it's still on its 3rd episode and off to a great start.

That was very unexpected.
They were almost gifted it cause they should have been cut in the second last leg.

The dentists kept overlooking small details that had them losing.

I wanted the Surfers to win as well.

A lot of it is luck apparently but the timing seems crucial.

I'll check out 26 next.

First Full-Length Trailer for THUNDERBIRDS ARE GO! Released

Thunderbirds-Are-Go-031315-Dragonlord.jpg

After months of teases, ITV Studios and Pukeko Pictures

David Hasselhoff to Play Ian Ziering's Dad in SHARKNADO 3

David-Hasselhoff-031315-Dragonlord.jpg

Ian Ziering is the father figure of the Sharknado TV movie franchise

First Teaser for SCREAM QUEENS Featuring Emma Roberts

Scream-Queens-Logo-031315-Dragonlord.jpg

Just like they did a month ago on Friday the 13th in February, Fox is celebrating March

Yahoo's COMMUNITY Season 6 Premieres Tonight; Opening Clip

15i41s0.jpg

Yahoo! Screen has released the Community: Season 6 opening clip online. Like the show has been doing for years, it got meta with its own existence and how it refuses to succumb to new showrunners, losing cast members, and low ratings.

In this exclusive sneak peek at the first episode, which debuts March 17 on Yahoo, Dean Pelton (Jim Rash) welcomes the students back, including Joel McHale

Matt Bomer to Star in AMERICAN HORROR STORY: HOTEL

Matt-Bomer-031615-Dragonlord.jpg

After revealing that Michael Chiklis would star in American Horror Story: Freak Show at PaleyFest last year, the FX anthology used its annual appearance at the festival to announce the male leads in season five's Hotel.

Frequent Ryan Murphy collaborators Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson have joined the cast of American Horror Story: Hotel, it was revealed Sunday at the closing night of PaleyFest 2015. Star Jessica Lange, who has toplined each of the first four seasons, definitively confirmed that she will not return for season five. "It was my absolute favorite," she said after crediting her cast and the show's creators. "We had a great run."

Season five of the series, from showrunners Murphy and Brad Falchuk, will star Lady Gaga and take place at a presumably haunted hotel. While plot details were scarce as has become expected with all things AHS, Bomer will be the male lead, while Jackson will join the ensemble.

The casting marks both actors' latest collaborations with Murphy. Bomer, whose USA Network series White Collar ended its run in December, earned an Emmy nomination for his supporting turn in Murphy's HBO TV movie The Normal Heart. Bomer also had an arc on Murphy's Glee, playing Darren Criss' older brother. Jackson, meanwhile, co-starred in Murphy's HBO pilot Open and had an arc on Fox's Glee as a rival coach.

Matt Bomer and Cheyenne Jackson Join Lady Gaga in 'American Horror Story: Hotel'

Yahoo's COMMUNITY Season 6 Premieres Tonight; Opening Clip

15i41s0.jpg

Yahoo! Screen has released the Community: Season 6 opening clip online. Like the show has been doing for years, it got meta with its own existence and how it refuses to succumb to new showrunners, losing cast members, and low ratings.

In this exclusive sneak peek at the first episode, which debuts March 17 on Yahoo, Dean Pelton (Jim Rash) welcomes the students back, including Joel McHale

KING OF THE NERDS Season 3 Finale

Finally. After 3 seasons, the more deserving nerd finally won the title. Jonathan was the complete package - book smarts, geek knowledge, power plays and social interaction. The last part is more evident as an impressive number of people (4) joined his team at the finale.

If Ben would have won, I would also be equally satisfied since he too was an amazing competitor.

On a related note, host Robert Carradine and his wife were involved in a serious car accident last March 12. The Carradines' injuries were said to be serious but not life-threatening.

kotn-s3e1-800x450-800x450_010920150356.jpg

Anyone watching A&E's The Returned?
Fortitude? In the US it is on the Pivot channel.

Secret & Lies, The Slap? I'm being strong armed, guilted into watching these two. I'd like to slap just about every character in The Slap, characters are generic stereotypes.

Yeah I'm liking the returned. Don't know why they have 2 versions of the same show here in murka.

A&E Adapting Swedish Vampire Drama LET THE RIGHT ONE IN

Let-The-Right-One-In-Poster-Dragonlord.jpg

A&E is ready to Let the Right One In. The network is teaming with Teen Wolf showrunner Jeff Davis and actor-screenwriter Brandon Boyce to adapt the Swedish vampire story, The Hollywood Reporter has learned.

A&E landed the story, about a bullied teen boy who befriends a young female vampire

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back