Locked TV Show Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's awesome. I want to say something but while it isn't a spoiler, it could colour your expectations. Let me know when you finish it.

This, this is why we can be friends.

Gotta love people who are like 'I don't wanna spoil anything, but lemme know what you think of that part when they all die'

Romanzo Criminale is also fantastic, in a lot of ways, much better than Gomorrah

Cool, I will check it out after I'm done with Gomorra

Santa Clarita diet season 2 needs to come out

Season 1 was pretty fun

Came across another british gem today. Snatch (not the movie) with Rupert Grint as well as a lot of fimilar faces from britain. Almost halfway through (ep 5 of 10) and it's pretty entertaining. Didn't even know about this show before I saw an ad on an online newssite.
Like Get Shorty, if you liked the movie, you'll like the series

Came across another british gem today. Snatch (not the movie) with Rupert Grint as well as a lot of fimilar faces from britain. Almost halfway through (ep 5 of 10) and it's pretty entertaining. Didn't even know about this show before I saw an ad on an online newssite.

I saw the first episode or two and forgot about it.

Not because it wasn't good, but there were so many shows on and I lost track of this one. I'll have to revisit.

FYI, this film was great.

Official-Poster-One-Sheet-689x1024.jpg

First Trailer for STARGATE: ORIGINS Digital Series, Premieres February 15

Premiering on Stargate Command, STARGATE ORIGINS explores the journey that sets a young Catherine Langford on the way to helping unlock the secrets of an ancient technology that could change the very course of humanity.

getting some serious indy vibes from this.

I'll reiterate what I said in the previous thread. THE MARVELOUS MRS. MAISEL is terrific. It's one of my favorite new shows of 2017. I recommend this to anyone looking for a lighthearted comedy drama set in the 1950s. Rachel Brosnahan is simply fantastic.

maisel.jpg

Fun fact (and Sherdog-relevant), she was the only girl in her high school's wrestling team, apparently.

Just finished Godless. I really enjoyed it and thought Jeff Daniels did a good job. Also some pretty cool kill scenes and had Keith “The Dean Of Mean” Jardine
I thought the finale shootout was a bit cartoonish, almost Expendables-like. But other than that, I liked Godless.

Is Twin Peaks worth a watch?
Nope. It's terrible.

@Dragonlordxxxxx
What happened to the TITANS thread?
I think I have the perfect actress for Starfire, if we're going African American ladies for the role(which I have no problem with).
Jill Marie Jones, or Amanda Fisher from Ash vs Evil Dead. She is lovely and has the fit body with giant tits that Starfire has.
I want to do things with her...
Nothing happened to the Titans thread. Here it is:

http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/titans-live-action-series-first-look-at-hawk-dove.3519353/

There is not one popular sitcom that I have ever watched while it was still running on prime time.
Always years later after they are done being made and are now playing reruns.
I mean you name it and I didn't see it till it was done.
Seinfeld,cheers,friends,king of queens,etc.

Started watching Everybody Hates Chris this year and it's got me cracking up.
Love the nostalgia and the music.
All the characters play their roles perfectly.

third or fourth? season of the ranch, for some reason even with the shitty acting, I just have to watch, LOL

tried to start watching westworld, slow going as the wife wants to watch with me.

gonna try wormwood

Finished up the season or part season of goldbergs, still my favorite show on TV.

Jean claude van damn series was pretty good.

SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunt for the Zodiac Killer

You guys hear that they figured out the first half 0f the zODIAC CYPHER. No one could figure it out and then the one guy was like, what if a bunch of the letters are actually the real letters, LOL. Problem is, it works for the first 8 lines of the cypher then all of a sudden a bunch of jibberish. So they are trying to figure out if he just threw a bunch of random crap in there to throw everything off or of he actually changed the cypher code half way through.

Also found out that it has pretty much been proven that the parents or kid did not kill John benet ramsey. Only the local police department thinks that, every other agency and independent investigators in the world say otherwise.

Catching up with the Doctor Who Christmas special.

Was I just not paying attention before, or has Bill developed quite the derriere? Seriously, her ass looks fantastic.

Anyway, I fucking love seeing the interactions between Doctor Walder and Doctor Capaldi.

A SERIES OF UNFORTUNATE EVENTS Season 2 Teaser, Premieres March 30

Finally watched an episode of Black Mirror. First I watched season 1's first episode and it was pretty good. Then I skipped to season 4's first episode ("USS Callister") and loved it. Jesse Plemons was terrific and so was the other cast in that episode.

So happy the Christmas break is over. My regular shows are all returning today - Fresh Off the Boat, Blackish and
Lethal Weapon

Yesterday it was The Gifted and Lucifer.

So happy the Christmas break is over. My regular shows are all returning today - Fresh Off the Boat, Blackish and
Lethal Weapon

Yesterday it was The Gifted and Lucifer.
ya tho lucifer is going on another 3 week break just coming back from one. tho I'm kinda looking forward to black lighting know nothing about the comic so watching fresh

looking back at it

narcos was pretty awesome

s2 was a bit slow but still
s1 was amazing

didn't bother with s3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back