Locked TV Show Thread 16

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think they would be better off making their own path with Wanda.

her big story lines are not so Avenger-y.

This Crossover is looking great. Watch this be better than the Justice league movie

This Crossover is looking great. Watch this be better than the Justice league movie

That last episode felt like a series finale god damn, although it doesn't change the fact that last season was shit.

First Teaser Trailer for UMBRELLA ACADEMY; Premieres February 15 on Netflix

When it rains, it pours. Here's your first look at The Umbrella Academy. Coming to Netflix February 15. A dysfunctional family of superheroes comes together to solve the mystery of their father's death, the threat of the apocalypse and more. Adapted from the comic created by Gerard Way and Gabriel Bá.

Live-Action COWBOY BEBOP Series a Go at Netflix for a 10-Episode Series Order

532903-COWBOYBEBOPnetflix.jpg

Netflix is heading to space with a new group of bounty hunters. The streaming giant has handed out a 10-episode, straight-to-series order for a live-action adaptation of famed anime entry Cowboy Bebop. The series was previously set up at Amazon Studios and landed at Netflix after the former passed on it.

Based on the 1998 Japanese anime TV series from writer Cain Kuga, Cowboy Bebop was a worldwide phenomenon and is wildly considered one of the biggest series in the anime genre.

The live-action take tells a jazz-inspired, genre-bending story of Spike Spiegel, Jet Black, Fay Valentine and Radical Ed, a rag-tag crew of bounty hunters on the run from their pasts as they hunt down the solar system's most dangerous criminals. The Netflix series arrives as a live-action feature take starring Keanu Reeves has been toiling in development at Fox for nearly a decade.

The series is a co-production between Netflix and Tomorrow Studios, with the latter company — a partnership between Marty Adelstein and ITV Studios — taking out the live-action pitch for the project last summer.

Midnight Radio's Andre Nemec, Josh Appelbaum, Jeff Pinkner and Scott Rosenberg (Disney's upcoming High Fidelity TV series, Netflix's late and great Everything Sucks, CBS' Zoo) will serve as showrunners and exec produce alongside Tomorrow Studios' Adelstein and Becky Clements. Yasuo Miyakawa, Masayuki Ozaki and Shin Sasaki of Sunrise Inc. — the studio behind the original anime series — will also exec produce alongside Tetsu Fujimura and Matthew Weinberg. Christopher Yost (Thor: The Dark World, Thor: Ragnarok) will pen the first episode. Shinichiro Watanabe — who directed the original series — will serve as a consultant on the Netflix take.

giphy.gif

Kominsky Method on netflix is pretty good... old Michael Douglas about getting old. Funny and good acting, ripping on modern fads

Has anyone here seen Spiral/Engrenages?

I've seen all of them, Spiral is a bizarre translation of Engrenages though. Engrenages is gears so like the way the different sections of the justice system, the police, lawyers, judges interact which is completely lost by calling it Spiral. It's pretty good, I like it anyway.

The UK/US police/justice systems are quite similar so watching US shows for me seems familiar but the French system is completely different.

Nightflyers

Going out on SyFy in the US at the moment and on Netflix everywhere else soon. Based on a George R. R. Martin book but it's absolutely not GoT's in space.

Is Legends of Tomorrow worth watching if I watch Arrow and Flash?

Got a few shows to catch up on and I might as well add that to the list if it's any good.

The Titans show really surprised me, I was expecting the typical cringey BS like the Flash, Arrow etc but it's the complete opposite which is quite refreshing.

Theres a rumour going around that netflix plans berserk series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back