Tweet Pics/Videos getting cut in half

It's a known issue for some members but seems to fall on the end-user side of the spectrum (re: cache- and cookie-clearing, browser, browser last-release updating, settings et cetera), not on SD.

Last edited:
It's a known issue for some members but seems to fall on the end-user side of the spectrum (re: cache- and cookie-clearing, browser, browser last-release updating, settings et cetera), not on SD.
I can view tweets fine on other forums. It's a Sherdog issue...

I can view tweets fine on other forums. It's a Sherdog issue...
I and many others have never experienced the issue ourselves, so it's an issue with what software is up on your end and how that configuration and/or set-up is interacting with the site.

Is it an intermittent, on/off issue for you, or without exception so? Also, just Twitter embeds are corrupting or other SD-whitelisted sites such as Flickr, Getty, Tumblr, Amazon and Instagram?

I suspect on the fly that it's a page-loading hiccough. I tried some searches into the sort and nothing helped that I was seeing; I'll look over at XenForo's forums as well. We'll have to talk it through and try to tweak something that will finally get those embeds to work.

Sorry to hear of your inconvenience until that time.

I use a bunch of xenforo forums and this one is the only one I have issues on.

Fix for twitter issues for chrome users:

Right click on the page with the tweet(s). Select inspect from the menu. A console will open. Reload the page with the tweet(s) leaving the console open. They should display properly now. Visit a few other threads with tweets while the console is open. They should also load properly. Close the console and it should be fixed.

Back