Twitch Streamer Beats Wife to Play Fortnite

Smokes

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
He was arrested after this started getting media attention.

she was literally throwing shit at him for a whole minute. she sucks. he hit her, likely in the face. he sucks worse.

Few comments:

Don’t let a ginger nerd beat you up, lady. That guy should be in jail.
That couple sucks.

PleasantUnhappyKookaburra-small.gif

Morgan Freeman in Se7en -

"Its impressive to see a man not in control of his emotions."

That ginger needs a boatload of jabs express delivered into his face and his life.

And yeah she sucks for throwing shit at him, but clearly it wasn't bothering him that much if he's more concerned with playing more Fortnite than just distancing himself from her and/or calling the fucking police.

Misleading title

Smacking someone is not the same as beating someone
Sounds like it was more than a smack towards the end of the video. In front of the kids too. Fucking piece of shit.

That whole situation sucks.

Just euthanize the whole family, imo.

How in the fuck did that ugly, Carrot Top looking motherfucker pull a wife anyway?

Twitch is a disease and guys like these are parasites.
But that thot though, what a scumbag, as soon as the guy defends himself she pulls out the victim card. Probably had this all planned.

That was funnier than expected.

I can't believe he kept the stream going, it was far past the point of saving by the beginning of the video. I'm glad he didn't stop it though so we could learn what a piece of shit he is and get some justice out of it.

Sounds like it was more than a smack towards the end of the video. In front of the kids too. Fucking piece of shit.

I didnt make it that far. I heard a smack and then yelling off screen and yeah, I'm good. Either way something tells me this isnt the first time hes done that which makes her pretty dumb for provoking him. You cant poke a bear and not expect it to retaliate eventually.

Def should not hit your wife. Especially if pregnant.

That said, I don't like either of them and their kids will probably be weird gingers.

I didnt make it that far. I heard a smack and then yelling off screen and yeah, I'm good. Either way something tells me this isnt the first time hes done that which makes her pretty dumb for provoking him. You cant poke a bear and not expect it to retaliate eventually.
Yeah, it got a lot worse. He went after her a few more times and it escalated, especially after he died in the game. Definitely seems like something he'd done before by her not freaking out right away. Tragic for her and the kids.

Back