Twitch Streamer Beats Wife to Play Fortnite

You're obsessed with Bill Burr, you know he married a woman, right? How will you forgive him?

Also Bill Burr probably would think you're a douchebag
Clearly, I'm obsessed. I mentioned him one in response to another poster who mentioned him. Yep, I can't stop talking about him here.

Burr's perspective lines up more with what I've been saying more than what you've been saying, Mr. Sensitive Man

<36>

Clearly, I'm obsessed. I mentioned him one in response to another poster who mentioned him. Yep, I can't stop talking about him here.

Burr's perspective lines up more with what I've been saying more than what you've been saying, Mr. Sensitive Man

<36>

Does it still hurt you when you think about that girl who turned you down?

Does it still hurt you when you think about that girl who turned you down?
Oh snap, here comes the next phase of the Sensitive Man Perspective: Projection.

How mad do you get when you act so "nice" but the girl still just wants to be friends?

<Dany07>

Oh snap, here comes the next phase of the Sensitive Man Perspective: Projection.

How mad do you get when you act so "nice" but the girl still just wants to be friends?

<Dany07>

I've been happily married for years now. I'm not the one who has to post gifs to cover up tears. I bet you're that awkward guy in the room who laughs at his own jokes.

I really wonder what you're like in real life. This whole tough guy persona is so cliche

She's annoying but he's a piece of shit.

I've been happily married for years now. I'm not the one who has to post gifs to cover up tears. I bet you're that awkward guy in the room who laughs at his own jokes.

I really wonder what you're like in real life. This whole tough guy persona is so cliche
giphy.gif

Your first post here is bitching about Sherdog and how you want to avoid it, yet you come back to post here anyway.

Now, your argument got shot down and you're desperately trying to insult me the "sensitive man way"

Lmao at the people white knighting for the woman. Yes, he shouldn't have hit her and he's a fucking scumbag. But so is she. She knew provoking him like that over and over was going to get her smacked. That's the reaction she wanted, and she trolled the fucking shit out of him until she got it.

Both of them are immature, crazy, and abusive. Domestic violence is often a two way thing in toxic relationships. Let's stop acting like she's some innocent victim just because she's a woman.

Are you fucking serious right now? There is a good 20 seconds towards the end of the video that happens off camera where it is clear that the dude is beating her pretty hard, kids and the wife are screaming and crying real loud. You out of your mind to compare throwing a piece of cardboard to beating someone who you promised to take care of through the good and bad.

You simply don't know how frustrating addicts can be. This guy most likely sits on his ass everyday avoiding getting a real job because he thinks hes gonna make it big. I met plenty of jerks like that, they push aside chores and real life duties to enter their fantasy world. The woman has every right to be angry.
To be angry, sure. She does not have every fucking right to assault him because she's mad. That is as childish as his reaction to her was. We need to stop treating women like children. Now they think every time they have an emotion they can throw shit at you, slap and claw at you, scream and cuss you out, destroy your property. Trying everything they can to get the guy to hit them. Then when he finally snaps its omg he hit me.

He's STILL WRONG for reacting that way, but she is just as toxic and abusive as he is

So they're both abusive towards one another. Awesome, they deserve each other then. Just remove the kids from the household and let them go at it.

giphy.gif

Your first post here is bitching about Sherdog and how you want to avoid it, yet you come back to post here anyway.

Now, your argument got shot down and you're desperately trying to insult me the "sensitive man way"

What are you talking about? My argument never got shut down. Anyone with half a brain can look at your post history and see clear as day that something happened in your past that changed your views on women. Most of your posts are negative towards women and people in general. But I guess that is what people like on message boards. You rarely have people who are positive on this forum. People who say mean things get a bunch of likes so it doesn't surprise me that you jump on the woman hating bandwagon which seems to be at peak season these years.

I'll say it again, throwing a few pieces of cardboard does not give you the right to put your hands on a woman, especially your pregnant wife. Yes the wife should have approached him differently but as a man you need to learn how to conquer your emotions so they don't get the better of you. There are many cases where I blame women, but in this particular case I do feel that the man was definitely more at fault. His children were there as well, that is something you just don't do.

The amount of men in this thread who say that she deserved it is simply appalling to me. Nobody deserves to get beaten like that, especially someone you have sworn to protect.

But anyway, keep up the tough guy act. My wife loves me for being sensitive and if that makes me a pussy or sensitive man than I'll gladly take on that title.

I don't understand how a single person on this thread can defend this - other than the possible excuse that he is an addict that needs help.

If you listen to what she says, its "you've been playing that game for hours" - and she's asking him to stop to come and eat dinner with them.

If that's your wife - you act with some respect, put down your stupid little game, and sit with your wife and kids to eat dinner, and show them what a role model man of the family should do.

If however, your child comes up to you saying "daddy, daddy" - basically, she wants to spend some time with her daddy, and you turn around and call her a "cunt" - how on earth do you suppose your wife would react?!

I'm surprised she ONLY threw a bit of cardboard at him, rather than punching him in his whore mouth and throwing him out of the house.

What are you talking about? My argument never got shut down. Anyone with half a brain can look at your post history and see clear as day that something happened in your past that changed your views on women. Most of your posts are negative towards women and people in general. But I guess that is what people like on message boards. You rarely have people who are positive on this forum. People who say mean things get a bunch of likes so it doesn't surprise me that you jump on the woman hating bandwagon which seems to be at peak season these years.

I'll say it again, throwing a few pieces of cardboard does not give you the right to put your hands on a woman, especially your pregnant wife. Yes the wife should have approached him differently but as a man you need to learn how to conquer your emotions so they don't get the better of you. There are many cases where I blame women, but in this particular case I do feel that the man was definitely more at fault. His children were there as well, that is something you just don't do.

The amount of men in this thread who say that she deserved it is simply appalling to me. Nobody deserves to get beaten like that, especially someone you have sworn to protect.

But anyway, keep up the tough guy act. My wife loves me for being sensitive and if that makes me a pussy or sensitive man than I'll gladly take on that title.
No one wants to read your sensitive posts anymore, you faerie. Kindly move along and keep infantilizing women with your limp-wristed approach to manhood.

Only a sissy would come to a karate forum of 99% dudes who are just ball-breaking and whine about "not enough positivity". Jesus Christ, even @Kardashians is more manly than you

<Dany07>

To be angry, sure. She does not have every fucking right to assault him because she's mad. That is as childish as his reaction to her was. We need to stop treating women like children. Now they think every time they have an emotion they can throw shit at you, slap and claw at you, scream and cuss you out, destroy your property. Trying everything they can to get the guy to hit them. Then when he finally snaps its omg he hit me.

He's STILL WRONG for reacting that way, but she is just as toxic and abusive as he is

I never said that she was completely innocent either. But you can't sit here and tell me that she deserves it. My problem here is with people who constantly take the man's side because he is on their team. So many men have an us vs them mentality. It seems that ever since incels and mgtow have gotten more mainstream places like this have become more hostile as well. I guess for some people the internet is the only safe space they have. I don't think I've ever met someone like Horse Style in real life. But I do understand why they spend a lot of time in places like this. Most of their views would be shunned in the real world

Fuck em both. Hearing their kid screaming in the background was pretty bad.

I saw another clip of him calling his young daughter a cunt cause she had the audacity to say "dadda" a couple of times when he was playing fortnite.

No one wants to read your sensitive posts anymore, you faerie. Kindly move along and keep infantilizing women with your limp-wristed approach to manhood.

Only a sissy would come to a karate forum of 99% dudes who are just ball-breaking and whine about "not enough positivity". Jesus Christ, even @Kardashians is more manly than you

<Dany07>

Everytime you post a gif I just picture a lonely man dying inside. I feel bad for you, this is the only thing you have. Your extremely negative outlook on life hasn't gotten you any women or friends so you come here to vent. Look, I get it. But you thinking that me being sensitive is some kind of insult is truly odd and just proves that you have really low emotional intelligence.

Everytime you post a gif I just picture a lonely man dying inside. I feel bad for you, this is the only thing you have. Your extremely negative outlook on life hasn't gotten you any women or friends so you come here to vent. Look, I get it. But you thinking that me being sensitive is some kind of insult is truly odd and just proves that you have really low emotional intelligence.
Actually, the fact that I treat women like adults and don't let them walk over me gets me women and friends. Of course, you won't understand. You infantilize women, downplay anything negative they do, then run to a forum full of dudes, acting like dudes, and whine that they're too mean

You're so triggered that you're actually familiar with my post history, even more than I am.

Go live as a frustrated sissy, posting on the mean forum. You don't have to keep engaging with me here

<{Heymansnicker}>{<jordan}<Dany07><{MingNope}><36><JonesLaugh>
<LatsRickStory>

I don't understand how a single person on this thread can defend this - other than the possible excuse that he is an addict that needs help.

If you listen to what she says, its "you've been playing that game for hours" - and she's asking him to stop to come and eat dinner with them.

If that's your wife - you act with some respect, put down your stupid little game, and sit with your wife and kids to eat dinner, and show them what a role model man of the family should do.

If however, your child comes up to you saying "daddy, daddy" - basically, she wants to spend some time with her daddy, and you turn around and call her a "cunt" - how on earth do you suppose your wife would react?!

I'm surprised she ONLY threw a bit of cardboard at him, rather than punching him in his whore mouth and throwing him out of the house.

This is the era of the incel and mgtow . Good thing that most people in real life would not defend this. Its just a bunch of pathetic low lives that spend too much time on the internet that think this way.

Jesus Christ some of you justifying that because she threw a few bits of cardboard at him??? Jesus Christ
Yes, it's called responsibility. Some take it more seriously than others.
This is exactly why I have been avoiding sherdog in the past few years. Incels have really taken over this place and it is sickening. Of course people here are sticking up for a guy, bunch of acne faced overweight geeks who can't get laid so they take it out on women they don't know. I've seen my wife and how her brothers acts when he plays games. Whenever he loses a match he is really difficult to be around and I assume this guy probably has that same type of behavior. If you haven't been around an addict I guess you guys wouldn't understand but gaming addiction is a serious problem too.

Anyway I guess my point is that people should ease up on the woman bashing. It is everywhere now and all it makes you do is look like a pathetic virgin
Sort of like you're raging on your keyboard right now against a bunch of "incels" you don't know?

Compose yourself, Sir Gaiwan.

I never said that she was completely innocent either. But you can't sit here and tell me that she deserves it. My problem here is with people who constantly take the man's side because he is on their team. So many men have an us vs them mentality. It seems that ever since incels and mgtow have gotten more mainstream places like this have become more hostile as well. I guess for some people the internet is the only safe space they have. I don't think I've ever met someone like Horse Style in real life. But I do understand why they spend a lot of time in places like this. Most of their views would be shunned in the real world
We're not saying she deserved it. You're coming at this from a really black and white POV. We're saying society constantly removing accountability from women is part of the problem. The first thing you and other posters did is start making excuses for her behavior.

If a man starts throwing shit, screaming, and provoking someone over and over people don't make excuses for them. Men are always expected to control themselves like adults. Yet women, we still treat like children. Society still has this antiquated idea that domestic violence is a male problem, when in most relationships BOTH people are abusive and have issues that need to be addressed.

It's not about being on that fucking dirtbags side, it's about acknowledging that automatically placing all blame on the man doesn't address the root problem, and continuing to treat women like children encourages them to act in this way which just escalates the situation.

Back