Twitch Streamer Beats Wife to Play Fortnite

We're not saying she deserved it. You're coming at this from a really black and white POV. We're saying society constantly removing accountability from women is part of the problem. The first thing you and other posters did is start making excuses for her behavior.

If a man starts throwing shit, screaming, and provoking someone over and over people don't make excuses for them. Men are always expected to control themselves like adults. Yet women, we still treat like children. Society still has this antiquated idea that domestic violence is a male problem, when in most relationships BOTH people are abusive and have issues that need to be addressed.

It's not about being on that fucking dirtbags side, it's about acknowledging that automatically placing all blame on the man doesn't address the root problem, and continuing to treat women like children encourages them to act in this way which just escalates the situation.
I always hold women accountable when they're in the wrong. But in this case the punk is clearly out of control. Ignoring his family, being a crap dad, hitting his wife. I just for the life of me cannot understand why so much attention is being put on the woman here. She threw a friggin piece of cardboards. He threw his hands with an intention of shutting her up. Both are in the wrong but the guy is definitely thebigger

I always hold women accountable when they're in the wrong. But in this case the punk is clearly out of control. Ignoring his family, being a crap dad, hitting his wife. I just for the life of me cannot understand why so much attention is being put on the woman here. She threw a friggin piece of cardboards. He threw his hands with an intention of shutting her up. Both are in the wrong but the guy is definitely thebigger
Yes but one person being "more wrong" doesn't make the other person's behavior ok. She kept escalating because him hitting her is the reaction she wanted. That's why after.getting hit she kept going back for more. She has mental problems, just like he does. If people like you did the research, you'd see that reciprocal abuse is far more common than one sided abuse. Only judging the man in these situations ignores the fact that BOTH of them have serious issues that need to be addressed.

Essentially you don't want to fix the problem. You want to get on a soapbox and virtue signal. Fixing the problems in these toxic relationships involves BOTH parties getting counseling. Removing accountability from women and treating them like children with no obligation to control their emotions, leads more women to think this is ok and only leads to more toxic relationships

she should have tossed water on his computer

Dude is a fucking loser. My Ex-GF used to throw plates and vases at me and I never hit her even though I wanted to plant her ass in the ground. I've literally never been so angry in my life and I still had the self control to not hit her.

Dude is a fucking loser. My Ex-GF used to throw plates and vases at me and I never hit her even though I wanted to plant her ass in the ground. I've literally never been so angry in my life and I still had the self control to not hit her.
How hot was she?

Smh

Lovely young fella calling his 3 month old daughter a "cunt".

Well... I give you credit for making her your ex.
People that can't see the writing on the wall in relationships deserve what they get

If you are defending the guy here, you are wrong.

1. Wife is preganant and there are other kids there. Man up and turn the fucking game off and help her. You decided to get married, have a family, it’s time to grow the fuck up.

2. She is an asshole and annoying. But she is normal and frustrated he is such a useless tool. She throws cardboard at him, he smacks the shit out of her...even? Nope.

3. He beats her in front of the other kid/s. Nice parenting. I don’t care how annoying she is, leave the situation. You don’t hit a pregnant women in front of your other kids. I don’t care what she does, it’s called being a father and a man. You walk away.

4. YOU chose to marry the bitch. YOU chose to have kids. Sorry if you thought Fortnite is part of your rights as a man, but you give shit up with the choices you make. He sounds like a little kid, what if he had been playing for hours already?

5. She made mistakes. She acted infantile. Yep, be pissed. But he crossed lines and acted like an abuser in front of his kids. He was way worse even though she seemed annoying as hell. If you aren’t ready to give up kid games, don’t get married and have kids.

Im not reading every post but I dont see much defending him as much as "she started/escalated" it, which is true. You're right about his responsibilities as a man, but she's just as much responsible for her part in their relationship and as a parent. She doesn't get a pass on any of her behavior because she's a woman or because he did something worse.

The problem is this is typical of abusive relationships. It's rarely a case of the hollywood spousal abuse story where a dominant man is holding an innocent wife under his draconian fist. These are violent, unhealthy relationships and it's the fault of both people more often than not. I'd bet you any amount of money that woman smacks the shit out her kids.

Lovely young fella calling his 3 month old daughter a "cunt".

But his wife is a piece of crap man. Look what she did to him! Bitches are trouble these days. Better to be single forever than spend time with a yucky girl. /sarcasm

But his wife is a piece of crap man. Look what she did to him! Bitches are trouble these days. Better to be single forever than spend time with a yucky girl. /sarcasm

It's quite possible for a man and woman to be in a relationship and both of them be pieces of shit at the same time. They're both scum, and their children should be taken away from them immediately.

If you was on the street and sone dude threw dangerous shit at you, it would be grounds to throw down and considered self defense.

Cecil Peoples scored it 29-28 for the pregnant wife.

My wife interrupts my RDR2 playing one more time and she might get a slap.

Back