Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

Twitter is not the government, they are a private company that can block anyone from using their service. The right cries about snow flakes on the left, then turn out to be even big snow flakes.
We're snow flakes who fight back. Expect us.

We're snow flakes who fight back. Expect us.

LOL, that's funny. I don't know about the fight back part. I do however expect you to cry all the time when faced with facts.

Twitter also banned a few hundred thousand accounts of ISIS sympathizers.

Just sayin'

Why shouldnt Twitter be able to do what they want? If they didnt want to bake a cake for homosexuals, you fools would be all for it

Twitter is not the government, they are a private company that can block anyone from using their service. The right cries about snow flakes on the left, then turn out to be even big snow flakes.

This logic is flawed. Nobody is saying they shouldn't be allowed to do this. They are saying it's stupid

ANOTHER POORLY SOURCED, ALL CAPPED THREAD FROM REANIMATOR REAGAN. WE NEED MORE OF THESE!!!!!

Why shouldnt Twitter be able to do what they want? If they didnt want to bake a cake for homosexuals, you fools would be all for it
Yeah, they should have zero problem even if their fake news was true, according to their own principles. These are the doldrums of the Trumper mindset. Hypocritical anger against a fantasy. They might as well be writing themselves hate notes.

This logic is flawed. Nobody is saying they shouldn't be allowed to do this. They are saying it's stupid

His response was they are infringing on the right to free speech. Which they are not. So we agree they can ban people. Is it shitty, sure, but I believe it's their right to do so.

Not a surprise whatsoever as Facebook was caught doing the same thing a year prior.

Yeah, they should have zero problem even if their fake news was true, according to their own principles. These are the doldrums of the Trumper mindset. Hypocritical anger against a fantasy. They might as well be writing themselves hate notes.

You mean like the slew of fake hate crimes aimed towards right wingers we've seen throughout the past few years?

You mean like the slew of fake hate crimes aimed towards right wingers we've seen throughout the past few years?
Seems counterproductive when white nationalists are already a group so highly prone to violence and terrorism.

We are.

We just want them to admit it.

Same with CNN, YouTube, and Google.

You want them to admit they are a private company and push their political views? I thought we all could see that unspoken truth.

Back