Twitter admits bigotry towards conservatives

I believe conservatives are ok with net neutrality. So yes?
I think it’s split but if you are going to be bias like Twitter Is be honest about it. But you’re right the right can’t have it both ways cry about a cake company not baking a cake for a gay wedding and cry about Twitter legal actions, however gay couples have been suing the hell out of bakery’s and winning .. I think that’s why some on the right cry about not Twitter, YouTube and Facebook big social media platforms

Just like neutrality ?
Yup. If ISPs want to sell a higher bitrate to a customer willing to pay more they should be able to.
There's no such thing as a company that makes too much money.

His response was they are infringing on the right to free speech. Which they are not. So we agree they can ban people. Is it shitty, sure, but I believe it's their right to do so.

I see what you're saying. I didn't take him literally but agree with you if he meant it literally

I think it’s split but if you are going to be bias like Twitter Is be honest about it. But you’re right the right can’t have it both ways cry about a cake company not baking a cake for a gay wedding and cry about Twitter legal actions, however gay couples have been suing the hell out of bakery’s and winning .. I think that’s why some on the right cry about not Twitter, YouTube and Facebook big social media platforms

If we are going to argue that the a discriminating, that would be way harder to prove than the bakery case. However, from a conservative view point, why should a company be forced to explain their reasons for doing something?

This. You can't trust anything that comes from Project Veritas. They have already been caught lying, editing videos, and setting up people in fake situations. They are fake news.

You've described what practically every news outlet and intelligence agency does.

Twitter is not the government, they are a private company that can block anyone from using their service. The right cries about snow flakes on the left, then turn out to be even big snow flakes.
What if twitter was a bakery?

ISIS would not extend you the same courtesy.
That doesn't address what I said though. A right isn't respected based on hypothetical situations. Either you believe you have a right to free speech via Twitter, in which case both conservatives and ISIS sympathizers should be protected, or you believe Twitter as a private company has the right to censor whatever content on their platform they wish.

The latter is actually the objectively right answer but since you believe the former I'm asking you to justify your double standard here. Free speech isn't just for speech you're okay with you do know that right?

Last edited:
That doesn't address what I said though. A right isn't respected based on hypothetical situations. Either you believe you have a right to free speech via Twitter, in which case both conservatives and ISIS sympathizers should be protected, or you believe Twitter as a private company has the right to confessor whatever content on their platform they wish.

The latter is actually the objectively right answer but since you believe the former I'm asking you to justify your double standard here. Free speech isn't just for speech you're okay with you do know that right?
There comes a point when the gloves are off. I don't think we're quite there yet but we're getting close.

If we are going to argue that the a discriminating, that would be way harder to prove than the bakery case. However, from a conservative view point, why should a company be forced to explain their reasons for doing something?
The bakery comparisons are horrifically bad. It's not even close to the ghost of illegal to discriminate against people for political ideology, particularly on the internet.

Seems counterproductive when white nationalists are already a group so highly prone to violence and terrorism.

Whats your source on that?

And keep in mind, using numbers from the overall attacks from year X to year Y still does not give any sort of clear indication of its prevalence throughout the group as a whole. It's the same as comparing something like terrorism carried out in the name of religious extremism to vilify the group as a whole.

The bakery comparisons are horrifically bad. It's not even close to the ghost of illegal to discriminate against people for political ideology, particularly on the internet.

I know but that's what they want to argue about.

What if twitter was a bakery?
Wouldn't matter because the bakery was sued on the basis of unlawful discrimination. Not all discrimination is unlawful. If I own a business, I'm free to discriminate against Democrats or Conor McGregor fans but not blacks and Jews. Sexual orientation does not have protected status at the national level but it does in certain states and I'd bet the state that bakery was operating in was one of them.

There comes a point when the gloves are off. I don't think we're quite there yet but we're getting close.
Still doesn't address what I said though. Why is it okay to infringe on the free speech rights of those you disagree with but not those you agree with?

Still doesn't address what I said though. Why is it okay to infringe on the free speech rights of those you disagree with but not those you agree with?
Piss off you ISIS sympathizer.

Whats your source on that?

And keep in mind, using numbers from the overall attacks from year X to year Y still does not give any sort of clear indication of its prevalence throughout the group as a whole. It's the same as comparing something like terrorism carried out in the name of religious extremism to vilify the group as a whole.
The Turner Diaries, chosen because I know you have it to hand for easy reference.

If you think I'm going to go round and round, off topic, on a subject that makes you cream your Hitler-loving pants, you're even less acute than I remember.

You should start your own white nationalist violence apology thread.

Back