Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

ihgkomdspgr11.jpg

And counting...

2kftax.jpg

Made This one.

Alex Jones is offering 10k for the best NPC meme at infowars!!

The meme will represent Alex Jones in court the next time. Cheap legal defense.....

But it's ok because they are a private company !!!!! They arent infringing on your first amendment rights!!!!

Tell that to the bakery that didnt wana make a fudge cake for fudge packers.... That was the only case of injustice millions if dollars found against lgbtpervs

I think it’s a stupid meme and not accurate but I don’t find it offensive. The only one I saw that made me cringe was comparing sexual assault survivors like Ford to npcs. That is dehumanizing and deeply cruel, but that’s sort of the game for the right these days.

I don’t get why it’s a partisan meme other than the fact that the right is just more interested in memeing. I mean op linked to breitbart which traffics in hysteria and lies much more than msnbc. You could make a right wing one of these that said “god emperor” “stop virtue signaling” and “feminist is cancer”.

I will say it hurts my feelings to be accused of not thinking for myself or being genuine in my liberal beliefs but I also recognize that my feelings being hurt isn’t a reason for censorship. It just says more about my own fragility than anything. I respect people’s right to meme (lol) but that doesn’t mean it won’t hurt my feelings.

You have a point about how that commercial touches on the odd closeness between seemingly counter-culture leftist politics and corporations but the Pepsi commercial was pretty cringey nonetheless.

I agree. The Pepsi commercial was absolutely awful. It was cringe level over 9000 just like most modern protests in America.

I will say it hurts my feelings to be accused of not thinking for myself or being genuine in my liberal beliefs but I also recognize that my feelings being hurt isn’t a reason for censorship. It just says more about my own fragility than anything. I respect people’s right to meme (lol) but that doesn’t mean it won’t hurt my feelings.
_103897772_npc_meme_1.jpg

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

Yes progressive Liberal brainwashing of the masses is the most pressing issue facing mankind.

It's the greatest meme theme to ever exist. And I've had two NPC accounts locked out but one is open to open back up in a few minutes.

Look up the NPC Song (based on AWOLNATION's "Sail) and NPC Late Night Host has on Hillary Clinton

Back