Twitter is actually banning people posting the ‘NPC’ meme for “dehumanizing speech"

A bunch of trolls realing from butthurt because they can't spam retarded memes.

Yeah well, they're still calling people Non Playable Characters. A term mainly referencing RPG's which is corny as hell.
I love in Japan and have been calling a lot of the people here NPCs. Especially the ones who can't grasp new concepts or even think for themselves .

Clearly, this is the most pressing issue facing mankind, and the only logical response is to elect politicians who deny climate change is a man made phenomenon and want to end Social Security.

I laughed and farted.

Conservatives should start their own Twitter. And no doubt they would allow all lefty opinions.

I only heard about this NPC meme last night, and didn't know what it was until reading OP. Whole thing is just silly, from the meme to the censorship.

Memes most of the time are stupid its actually depressing how posting nonesense shit on the internet has become accepted.

Now the left are offended by NPC memes?

Seriously what kind of household does one have to grow up in to be offended by a fucking NPC meme?
Thing is also, it's not hate speech it's not racist, transphobe or whatever, so they manufacture new rules to censor because "it's dehumanizing".

It's the most tame meme, yet leftists try and turn it around by saying "right wingers are triggered at giant corps censoring of the most mild meme, butthurt much?"

These are the type of people who will thank migrant rapists for enrichment.

I think it's hilarious how people are getting all ass hurt over this. Good. I hope it breaks their little pathetic souls.

They can't handle even the softest criticism without declaring themselves victims and demanding censorship.

If you're this fucking emotionally weak then you're beyond help. This type of helplessness isn't even accepted out of small children, and these are grown adults ffs.

This whole npc outrage seems 100% contrived.

I laughed. In Cuba though this dude would wait around weeks for proper care if he’s lucky. I still have a nice scar on my face (it’s cool chicks love it) from a deep cut I got as a kid and they didn’t have any stitches available at the local hospital so I got a butterfly band aid put on it....

Wasn't it fucking Dr.Gupta of CNN once praised Cuba's healthcare system?

Communist cuba appologists are a really bizare bunch of people.

I've never played a role player game, but I understand what it means now. Thanks.

MMORPGs like Ragnarok, Endless,Rose etc are very tedioius games to play and in some ways kinda ridiculous. You really need a ton of free time to be able to be good at it.

But despite that people are addicted to it.

_103897772_npc_meme_1.jpg

Gehehehehe.

There is nothing to be outraged about. It is simply a fun meme that points out people's tendency to parrot what the media tells them and makes a larger point about how much media and entertainment has a stranglehold on our society. I'm not sure why there has been so much outrage coming from the lefties.

Thats the modern world people get offended or agitated about almost anything on the other hand I think memes in general are fucking lame its like cheap comedy for people with shallow humor.

It may work as a good response in a discussion as that can be funny but a dude spamming memes on a message board or social media is lame regardless of the political side doing it.

The worst that I have seen are the anti male memes being posted by ugly girls on facebook.

I'm just curious how long it will take the left to attempt to appropriate this meme and use it like they do "cuck" and other words the right uses considering the left lacks any semblance of a sense of humor to come up with anything remotely funny.

man, its too bad right wingers can never ever abandon twitter under any circumstance, since it is how their leader communicates.

I love in Japan and have been calling a lot of the people here NPCs. Especially the ones who can't grasp new concepts or even think for themselves .

It's all part of the greater reality, that most will not grasp a lot of things.

There's an interesting logic too it. Such as: How much must one understand in order to be valuable to someone?

Going about that logic, I think most of us would prefer meeting a man with down syndrome who was humble and deferential, to an alt-right or antifa belligerent screaming in simian rage about how their lives are so important.

Or, switching to what we see a lot in Japan/China.

Imagine that conniving office worker who will cheat any chance he gets, or an office worker who is sadly shut off from almost everything in the world but the blink of a smart phone/computer, or any number of fellows in Japan/China who become sad, dreary drones who trudge through the subway tunnels following a pattern established by the master planers.

And to think, does somebody care about them? In a society that values looking good over all else? They, the culture, care when that office worker causes trouble for the other drones, and about little else.

What are we in pursuit of anyway... what kind of people do we want to build up... what do we want their lives to be, what does it mean to be someone you want in our society, in your life, in your world... who is someone.

I am afraid, but not for the reasons one might guess, that this means life is empty, far from it, I am afraid there is something that can fill even the discord of human hearts with hope. When I see what happens, when there is a chance to see between the lines of human existence, that there is something there that frightens, that we found out in some quarters of the world that the hive is the hive, and can wonder, who is the someone who let the bees see, see that they are not just workers, nor soldiers, no leaders, and that they might care for who lives in the hive. But why? When? What changed us from only being drones?

Perhaps the mind of the ape saw too far beyond what nature intended, or the mind was shown by something there is more to life than toil for the queen and king?

That the bee could see there might be something else he always was, and always can become again.

Someone just had to tell us, ourselves, or what may be outside of ourselves.

"What is man that you are mindful of him?"

@sweede (He likes this kind of stuff)

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I live in Japan, free speech exists but is almost never exercised. Most people are just NPCs, seriously.
Civil discourse should be encouraged , but banning views you don't agree with is another thing. I do t agree with that. It's frightening and can change the direction we go in society.

I don't know what we want to be, that's the question. Given AI, robots and instability, I have trouble imagining just ten years from now

Yeah well, they're still calling people Non Playable Characters. A term mainly referencing RPG's which is corny as hell.
It's usually referred to as "Non Player Character" but that's just the 14 year old NwN nerd in me coming up.

I'm just curious how long it will take the left to attempt to appropriate this meme and use it like they do "cuck" and other words the right uses considering the left lacks any semblance of a sense of humor to come up with anything remotely funny.
Right wing comedy is awful.

Back