Twitter is sinking after the Israeli government says its considering legal action

JonesBones

Excuse my contraflow
@Steel
Reaction score
The stock is sinking at least. I saw Twitter was down big today and assumed it was spillover from the Facebook debacle but they have their own issues. I think Twitter will be fine but this is still news.

Twitter shares are sinking, down more than 5% Tuesday, after Bloomberg's Yaacov Benmeleh reported the Israeli government is weighing legal action against the social media company.

Israeli Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked said Twitter has been ignoring Israeli government requests to remove content that suggests violence towards the state, brought on by the US's plan to move its embassy to Jerusalem, according to the Bloomberg report.

http://markets.businessinsider.com/...ment-considers-legal-action-2018-3-1018949164

Trump hurting the market again. Jerusalem was a dumb idea to begin with. And Twitter is down 10% now instead of 5.

Israel can stuff it up their ass.

I am buying some Twitter here. I don't think this will stick or cause much a ruckus. But all these guys are probably gonna have to testify. I could lose money. who knows. lol.

Twitter is definitely in the “too big to fail” category by now but damn it’d be amazing for them to take a solid left cross over this

This is what twitter is good for...nothing else...
BmBs3e1CYAAZcoQ.jpg

e6273291d5ac82bb7080e056fa998aef.jpg

CmXf6tbVYAAp1Y3.jpg

ab12d1c31e8bdd0cf1f654792f1ded22.jpg

trump hurting the market hahahahah

what

That is all he does. Tariffs. Trade Wars. Constant firings or resignations. The stock market fuckin dove when his top economic adviser resigned. It still hasnt recovered. This year he has been shit. The market doesnt like instability.

What is the violence being suggested? A boycott isn't violence. Suggesting it be wiped off the map is violence.

That is all he does. Tariffs. Trade Wars. Constant firings or resignations. The stock market fuckin dove when his top economic adviser resigned. It still hasnt recovered. This year he has been shit. The market doesnt like instability.
not sure about your retirement funds and what equities you chose, but mine are doing phenomenally

I am buying some Twitter here. I don't think this will stick or cause much a ruckus. But all these guys are probably gonna have to testify. I could lose money. who knows. lol.
Should have when it was trading around $15 a share

Fucking regretting that one

Twitter is the fastest way to transmit breaking news in real time, whether its a journalist on site, or a local national. It’s never going to die.

Should have when it was trading around $15 a share

Fucking regretting that one

lol. funny story behind that. I remember when it was 15. I declared the company dead on this forum. In the WR OT chat. Jack Savage said not so fast. And we argued about it. Im kickin myself too.

not sure about your retirement funds and what equities you chose, but mine are doing phenomenally

I am talking in the past few months or weeks. We got this tariff thing which crashed the markets. Fuckin down on Boeing now. Which I thought was impossible a few months ago. Anyway, that tariff thing and then the chief economic adviser resigns. That shows he has no faith in the economic policy of the POTUS and the markets reflected that.

I am still up overall but I think the market is slightly down this year or just barely above year to date. Its doing worse than last year.

I am talking in the past few months or weeks. We got this tariff thing which crashed the markets. Fuckin down on Boeing now. Which I thought was impossible a few months ago. Anyway, that tariff thing and then the chief economic adviser resigns. That shows he has no faith in the economic policy of the POTUS and the markets reflected that.
whatever you say man

I guess i'm just the outlier or something, and I also didn't buy shares of stocks like yesterday. I bought NVDA, for example, when it was 29/share, ATVI when it was 28.....

actually I should say my mid cat growth fund in my 401k is taking a hit today b/c it owns shares of twitter hahaha, touche. Take 2 Interactive and others are doing good tho

Last edited:
lol. funny story behind that. I remember when it was 15. I declared the company dead on this forum. In the WR OT chat. Jack Savage said not so fast. And we argued about it. Im kickin myself too.
I remember Facebook did the same thing. Bottomed out around $15 a share then kicked the roof.

I had an inkling Twitter would do the same but didn't have the liquid to spill on it at the time

My reasoning was any publicly traded company who has a direct link on most websites that matter is just going up eventually

O well

Fuck Israel.

I hope they have their own Mount Vesuvius incident really fucking soon.

Back