Twitter is sinking after the Israeli government says its considering legal action

This is what twitter is good for...nothing else...
BmBs3e1CYAAZcoQ.jpg

e6273291d5ac82bb7080e056fa998aef.jpg

CmXf6tbVYAAp1Y3.jpg

ab12d1c31e8bdd0cf1f654792f1ded22.jpg
IG does it better.

I dont even get why Twitter is so big anyway.

Could be a big issue if Twitter starts being held accountable for content.

Israel has the power to fight for it.

Short blip for Twitter. They will rebound. 1 Israeli threat isn't going to do Twitter in. Twitter is way too large and influential for that.

It's very fully priced though.

MySpace is still kicking I believe.

there's still other options, even if it starts a decline (talking prolonged decline, like a net negative return for the year on say the S&P 500)....

you got things like MREITs which some pay monthly dividends (they have to pay out 90% of their revenues back to stakeholders) for an annual rate of 10+%, although obviously their NAV is relatively constant, but that can still produce solid returns if actual legit blue chip stocks or Dividend Aristocrats start falling as a whole

Yeah I know. I got a lot to learn. I do have STAG. It deals with industrial/commercial properties.

STAG Industrial reported strong fourth quarter results last week.

The REIT's portfolio diversification and dividend coverage are quite good.

Shares sell for ~13.3x Q4-2017 run-rate core FFO.

An investment in STAG Industrial comes with a dividend yield of 6.1 percent.

As I type this Jim Cramer is shilling the hell out of Twitter. lol. His show was a twitter commercial. He was beating people over the head to buy the thing. lol. I loved it.

Zero Likes but had I posted something anti-Semitic I would have gotten more than 1 Like. Disgusting how racist this place has become.

Why must any criticism of israeI be viewed as criticism of Jews?

Do you apply the same logic with Islamic countries?

Why must any criticism of israeI be viewed as criticism of Jews?

Do you apply the same logic with Islamic countries?
Look I get that technically criticism of Israel is not criticism of Jews but just about everyone who criticizes Israel has anti-Semitic opinions. Some are very anti Semitic Muslims and white nationalists who are on one end and others are less extreme but still harmful, suggesting that American Jews are less loyal to America than other Americans or Jews control the major political parties as evidenced by both sides unwilling to criticize Israel

A quick look at the history of Sherdoggers who are known for anti Israel attitudes can easily dig up anti Semitic posts

Back