Two old videos of conor mcgregor shadow boxing

Rousey-shadow.gif

ykl2K0.gif

"She's got some of the best boxing in the UFC"

Last edited:
I really love his striking. Wish he would fight more often.

If you google Conor and bus you will see him put this skills to the test against a bus. Criminals gonna criminal.

If you google Conor and bus you will see him put this skills to the test against a bus. Criminals gonna criminal.
To be criminal you need to be convicted of a crime derp

Conor has been convicted of nothing

You're attempts at hating fall short ! Sorry !

If you actually knew Conor or even just followed Conor's Instagram you would see that Conor is an amazing father who loves his son dearly, and is a loving good hearted genuine person who takes care of those around him.

If Conor were simply jaywalking sherdog would still try to demonize Conor I bet lol. Pretty pathetic honestly. Conor sherdog haters are more obsessed with Conor then any fan; )

Last edited:
To be criminal you need to be convicted of crimes derp

Keep trying to hate.

If you actually knew Conor or even just followed Conor's Instagram you would see that Conor is an amazing father who loves his son dearly, and is a loving good hearted genuine person who takes care of those around him.

If Conor were simply jaywalking you trolls would still try to demonize Conor

I’m sorry. Conor is the pinnacle of a virtuous character. His intentions were correct when he got on a private jet to come over to the US sneak in with his loser friends, start smashing things up and pushing people around in a place he wasn’t invited or welcome.

GTFO and go give Conor a suck.

If you commit one crime does that make you a criminal? It reminds me of something I heard a long time ago. You can build a thousand bridges and suck one cock and people will remember you as a cocksucker.

If you commit one crime does that make you a criminal? It reminds me of something I heard a long time ago. You can build a thousand bridges and suck one cock and people will remember you as a cocksucker.

Technically you sucked a cock so you are a cock sucker. People are remembering you correctly cock sucker.

To be criminal you need to be convicted of crimes derp

Keep trying to hate.

If Conor were simply jaywalking you trolls would still try to demonize Conor

You forgot he's a little cokehead. Fucks prostitutes on the side. And when there aren't big tough security or 20+ thugs with him nearby he does nothing. Jesus you're all up in his nuts. Dollars to donuts you're a paid shill that's been banned before.

Technically you sucked a cock so you are a cock sucker. People are remembering you correctly cock sucker.
Does that mean Kobe Bryant is a filmmaker instead of HOF basketball player. That is the last thing he did after all.

^ Lol nutugger.

To be a criminal you commit a crime
"INNOCENT until proven guilty"

You would never even be allowed to be a juror

Now we have definitive confirmation that Conor haters not only know nothing about fighting, they also know nothing about the law

Back