Two old videos of conor mcgregor shadow boxing

You forgot he's a little cokehead. Fucks prostitutes on the side. And when there aren't big tough security or 20+ thugs with him nearby he does nothing. Jesus you're all up in his nuts. Dollars to donuts you're a paid shill that's been banned before.
No proof of any drugs. No proof of prostitutes. Not even a good attempt to troll

I already put you on block/ignore after I destroyed and EXPOSED you in that other thread for being yhe delusional Conor hating shill that you are. But for some reason I saw this post

You are a real mental nut case and will be going back on block. You are trying to troll me. Its funny you think I care about anything you have to say. Lol. You've already been exposed. Bye Bye! Blocked !

Last edited:
So the thousand bridges mean nothing?

Okay. I am going to welcome you back to planet earth. Conor didn’t build a thousand bridges. He gets in a cage with another human and they try knock each other out or break each other’s bones for my entertainment. No bridges here. He’s a prize fighter.

If you want to go with the family approach. BTK was a family man but I don’t remember him for that. I remember him for BTK.

In this case we have a man that has more money than a normal person could spend and he is still acting like a little bitch.

So...no. The bridges don’t mean shit in this case because there aren’t any. We have a spoiled brat with a lot of money that is still acting like a spoiled brat. It doesn’t help that he has little minions following but that is the way of the world. People don’t think for themselves.

Cocksuckers going to suck cock and I will continue to point out their technique here on Sherdog.

No proof of any drugs. No proof of prostitutes. Not even a good attempt to troll me.

I already put you on block/ignore after I destroyed and EXPOSED you in that other thread for being yhe delusional Conor hating shill that you are. But for some reason I saw this post

You are a real mental nut case and will be going back on block. You are trying to troll me. Its funny you think I care about anything you have to say. Lol. You've already been exposed. Bye Bye! Blocked !

I laughed. I enjoyed. I love Sherdog.

I’m sorry. Conor is the pinnacle of a virtuous character. His intentions were correct when he got on a private jet to come over to the US sneak in with his loser friends, start smashing things up and pushing people around in a place he wasn’t invited or welcome.

GTFO and go give Conor a suck.
Zprzl_s-200x150.gif

2bfa0c93161c646a02616a5d8d73a67a.jpg

McGregor-Smile.jpg

Does that mean Kobe Bryant is a filmmaker instead of HOF basketball player. That is the last thing he did after all.

Your points have no point. They are random thought. Kind of like.. does that mean Charles Manson is a musician or ted bundy is a politician. Wtf?

Kobe is a shady basketball player because he did shady shit. Conor is a spoiled rich bitch brat that is extremely talented in the cage.

@Genisys is a deep thinker, philosopher that likes to suck dick.

Not limited to one.

No proof of any drugs. No proof of prostitutes. Not even a good attempt to troll me.

Bwahaha block me all you want everyone knows you're a low IQ casual nuthugger. Keep defending your boy though I'm sure other people will keep dogging you for being a complete retard that has to block people to seem superior.

"INNOCENT until proven guilty"

You would never even be allowed to be a juror

Now we have definitive confirmation that Conor haters not only know nothing about fighting, they also know nothing about the law

That is not true @PROlogic. I am a sherdogger and as such that means I am 6’5” tall and 265lb of pure muscle. I practice law and am a medical professional as a hobby. My real passion is modeling but I donate all of my earnings to charity because I am so rich.

Now we have definitive confirmation that Conor haters not only know nothing about fighting, they also know nothing about the law
Video evidence is hard to refute.

No proof of any drugs. No proof of prostitutes. Not even a good attempt to troll

Geez. Suck more micro-conor cock in your big mac super sized dreams.

That is not true @PROlogic. I am a sherdogger and as such that means I am 6’5” tall and 165lb of pure muscle. I practice law and am a medical professional as a hobby. My real passion is modeling but I donate all of my earnings to charity because I am so rich.
This made me lol. +1 like for you.

Screen_Shot_2018_04_10_at_1.26.46_PM.0.png

That is not true @PROlogic. I am a sherdogger and as such that means I am 6’5” tall and 265lb of pure muscle. I practice law and am a medical professional as a hobby. My real passion is modeling but I donate all of my earnings to charity because I am so rich.

Hmm.

You're 6 foot 5, yet only 165 pounds................ O_O

Hmm.

You're 6 foot 5, yet only 165 pounds................ O_O

I corrected. My personal assistant made a typing error. I fired her and will have her replaced as I have 5 more just in case. It has been corrected.

Okay. I am going to welcome you back to planet earth. Conor didn’t build a thousand bridges. He gets in a cage with another human and they try knock each other out or break each other’s bones for my entertainment. No bridges here. He’s a prize fighter.

If you want to go with the family approach. BTK was a family man but I don’t remember him for that. I remember him for BTK.

In this case we have a man that has more money than a normal person could spend and he is still acting like a little bitch.

So...no. The bridges don’t mean shit in this case because there aren’t any. We have a spoiled brat with a lot of money that is still acting like a spoiled brat. It doesn’t help that he has little minions following but that is the way of the world. People don’t think for themselves.

Cocksuckers going to suck cock and I will continue to point out their technique here on Sherdog.
You would know about technique. You perfected it master.

you forgot to add "I bang 10's on the daily"

Your points have no point. They are random thought. Kind of like.. does that mean Charles Manson is a musician or ted bundy is a politician. Wtf?

Kobe is a shady basketball player because he did shady shit. Conor is a spoiled rich bitch brat that is extremely talented in the cage.

@Genisys is a deep thinker, philosopher that likes to suck dick.

Not limited to one.
Only returning the favor. How did you fit the whole stick and the balls in there. Was a big stick. You must have had a lot of practice.

Back