Two old videos of conor mcgregor shadow boxing

Video evidence is hard to refute.
Annnd?

That has NO relevance to anything

Real question, are you slow? "Innoncent until proven GUILTY"

Tell me what crimes has Conor been convicted of?

ps the vid only proves that Conor destroyed property and that Chiesa was the only one who suffered any kind of minor injuries as a result of Conor's recklessness

I will be here when the charges get dropped; )

Okay. I am going to welcome you back to planet earth. Conor didn’t build a thousand bridges. He gets in a cage with another human and they try knock each other out or break each other’s bones for my entertainment. No bridges here. He’s a prize fighter.

If you want to go with the family approach. BTK was a family man but I don’t remember him for that. I remember him for BTK.

In this case we have a man that has more money than a normal person could spend and he is still acting like a little bitch.

So...no. The bridges don’t mean shit in this case because there aren’t any. We have a spoiled brat with a lot of money that is still acting like a spoiled brat. It doesn’t help that he has little minions following but that is the way of the world. People don’t think for themselves.

Cocksuckers going to suck cock and I will continue to point out their technique here on Sherdog.
And for the record, I’m not defending Conor. He’s had multiple offenses and shouldn’t be excused for this last one.

Best shadow boxing right here...

z9L7e.gif

Only returning the favor. How did you fit the whole stick and the balls in there. Was a big stick. You must have had a lot of practice.

It is better but not quite there yet. Take that dick out of your mouth so you can focus.

"INNOCENT until proven guilty"

You would never even be allowed to be a juror

Now we have definitive confirmation that Conor haters not only know nothing about fighting, they also know nothing about the law

Ladies and Gentlemen of the Jury, I present to you today video footage of Mr. McGergor throwing a “hand truck” through a bus window. Please watch for a moment and you can see the accused running past security, picking up Exhibit A, the hand truck and proceeding to throw it through a a bus window, Exhibit B.

Last edited:
Conor has the best striking in MMA history.

Only fighting he does these days is fighting justice.
I am not a fan of his antics outside the cage, but when he does fight I will watch every time.

Oooh. Now you are rushing. Not good. You could have taken more time or used a better phrase like “How’s taste my pee pee pee”
Whatever you say. Just hurry up and finish so I can go on with my day. And no teeth this time.

Oh man I don't know what's better the quality of this thread, Pro-Nuthugger blocking me or the massive shit I just took. Fucking hell of a day and it's not even noon.

Back