Two police officers shot after serving warrant on wrong address

That was wrong they shouldn't have done that.

LoL

In before someone says what a dangerous job cops have, which after some research I found out not to be true. Hell your local garbage man's job is much more dangerous than that of a cop

The article doesn’t mention whether the cops identified themselves as cops while knocking. If they had, they might have avoided this.

TBH, real shit. If you know you have the ability to harm another person and it is within your skillset, dont do it. It takes a real man to not pull the trigger. So tired of these cowards

tenor.gif

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes amirite?

so wait was the homeowner black? if he was and survived this it's a miracle.

Wow great police work executing a warrant and busting down a door based on a tip from an informant.

What judge signed off on this.

Ask me again why I need an AR-15.......police wear vests, and when they trespass they can get some too.

"After getting no response to knocks on an apartment door, officers used a device to open it, Donelan said."

Is it actually legal for the police to break in a house to serve a warrent?

The article doesn’t mention whether the cops identified themselves as cops while knocking. If they had, they might have avoided this.
The Washington Post makes it seem like the man surrendered immediately once the police announced that they were police. This makes me think the first few officers in the door failed to identify themselves properly.

Another key point from this story is that the man is not being charged at all and that the police chief is treating this as a police mistake. that's how these fiascos should be handled imo.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/loca...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.7498c28398b4

Glad to see no one was killed. How the fuck do you serve a warrant on the wrong address?

"After getting no response to knocks on an apartment door, officers used a device to open it, Donelan said."

Is it actually legal for the police to break in a house to serve a warrent?

Man, hope the guy isn't charged for this

I wouldn't want to be held accountable for my split second reaction to someone breaking down my front door

I'm sure the results of this will hinge on if they identified themselves as police clearly enough before breaking down the door and homeowner deciding if his life was in danger enough to need to use lethal force

Glad officers survived (and in a roundabout way, that he hit them well enough they weren't able to draw their own weapons and return fire and kill him)

Back