Two Questions about Doritos

Rhood

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
1. Does it contain MSG?
I haven't had Doritos in half a decade, yet I'm craving the taste of it right now like a fiend at 3:00 in the morning. Why?
All I had for dinner was poached eggs and habanero sauce. I shouldn't be craving junk food at this time.

2. Have they been in lawsuits recently or ran into vendor disputes?
Two particular flavors I have not seen in at least half a decade are Habanero Doritos and Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.
If you've seen these flavors at your local walmart, give me a shout out.

1. You might be pregnant.

2. Can't help you with that. I wish we had more flavours here. All we get is Cool, cheesy, and chilli. Annoyingly we get like 20+ varieties of Pringles.

Last edited:
Spicy sweet chili is all over the fucking place. Purple bag, fam.

1. Yes the regular nacho cheese flavor has MSG. I would assume the other flavors do as well.

2. Spicy sweet chili exists in south Florida

Spicy sweet chili is all over the fucking place. Purple bag, fam.

I try and stay away from this type of stuff but those bad boys are the best Dorito eva.

doritos-spicy-sweet-chili.png

I try and stay away from this type of stuff but those bad boys are the best Dorito eva.

doritos-spicy-sweet-chili.png
Same. I rarely eat chips anymore. I put enough shit in my body that I don't need. If I subject myself to eating this garbage, it's Spicy Sweet Chili.

Same. I rarely eat chips anymore. I put enough shit in my body that I don't need. If I subject myself to eating this garbage, it's Spicy Sweet Chili.

Yeah if I want to eat garbage I'll get these or Fritos honey BBQ twists.

Sweet chili blows them outta the water tho.

On a scale of one to asking sherdog which Wal-Mart stocks spicy sweet chili Doritos at 3am, how stoned are you TS?

MSG isnt any worse for you than salt

One of those dumb things that got overblown. There's a very small percentage of people who have a reacion to it. But people are deadly allergic to peanuts too

1. Does it contain MSG?
I haven't had Doritos in half a decade, yet I'm craving the taste of it right now like a fiend at 3:00 in the morning. Why?
All I had for dinner was poached eggs and habanero sauce. I shouldn't be craving junk food at this time.

2. Have they been in lawsuits recently or ran into vendor disputes?
Two particular flavors I have not seen in at least half a decade are Habanero Doritos and Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.
If you've seen these flavors at your local walmart, give me a shout out.
<DisgustingHHH><{poor?}>

Remember when these would make your butthole leak?

Doritos-Wow-chips-whatever-happened-to-29978363-310-310.jpg

28eb325a90fa36ccf0e4b5bf22bc8828.jpg

Agghhhhh this thread is making my belly rumble lol. Feed me.

Original Doritos are damn good also. I think the original flavor is glossed over because it's the original and people are use to seeing it

dirty hoes
dirty toes
Doritos

Back