Two Questions about Doritos

When i was young I'd get the cool ranch and crush them up in the bag then poor them in my mouth. Now i don't really care for the taste i still get down with some orginal lays dipped in taco bell mild sauce

Doritos,and chips in general, are only good when accompanied with a slim jim

1. Does it contain MSG?
I haven't had Doritos in half a decade, yet I'm craving the taste of it right now like a fiend at 3:00 in the morning. Why?
All I had for dinner was poached eggs and habanero sauce. I shouldn't be craving junk food at this time.

2. Have they been in lawsuits recently or ran into vendor disputes?
Two particular flavors I have not seen in at least half a decade are Habanero Doritos and Spicy Sweet Chili Doritos.
If you've seen these flavors at your local walmart, give me a shout out.
1: Yes, it has MSG
2. Most store brands Chip and Doritos are made by Frito Lay.

3. MSG is good for bug bites. Mix with water to make a past and apply.

Original Doritos are damn good also. I think the original flavor is glossed over because it's the original and people are use to seeing it

Are you sure you know what the original flavor is?

Because I almost never see it anymore.

Still the best, though.
All those "extreme" and "now with 1000x the spice" flavors suck.

28400-08340.jpg

Are you sure you know what the original flavor is?

Because I almost never see it anymore.

Still the best, though.
All those "extreme" and "now with 1000x the spice" flavors suck.

28400-08340.jpg

Isn't regular cheddar cheese the original dorito. The orange bag ones

There’s msg in pretty much every food that isn’t made from scratch or from some SJW brand like Newman’s own or Amy’s Kitchen.

1. Keep your hands off my momma.

2. Keep your hands off my Doritos.

There’s msg in pretty much every food that isn’t made from scratch or from some SJW brand like Newman’s own or Amy’s Kitchen.
not really (if we're talking about added msg that is.)

I hate Doritos, but the Habanero flavor was on point. I imagine sales probably sucked for it and that's why they stopped making them. I miss it though.

You should do yourself a favor and get from French Onion Sunchips. If you need a spicy kick, put hit sauce on them.

Put chili in the bag, then all stuff you would on a taco/burrito (shredded cheese, sour cream, salsa, lettuce) and you have taco in a bag.

Why eat Doritos when taqis exist.. makes no sense. Lime spice taqis > any Dorito. The latter really has no flavor.

Back