Two Questions about Doritos

I never eat those things, I feel like after you eat the cool ranch Doritos you can't talk to anyone for a while. Your breath is so bad after those you need to throw away your whole mouth.

If I eat chips it's Pringles or those hot and honey Cheez Doodles. I'll grab Sun Chips if they're right in front of me, I like the garden salsa flavor... the red bag.

You been to county before?
Have no idea what county is . . . I'm in Canada but I have seen this before; have tried it a few times. It is freaking delicious (if the chili id done right) but calories, yikes.

1. Why does it matter to you?

2. Probably exist in my area.

Have no idea what county is . . . I'm in Canada but I have seen this before; have tried it a few times. It is freaking delicious (if the chili id done right) but calories, yikes.
County is jail. And that bag of taco sounds like the creation of a man who did some time lol

No one is that desperate in the real world.

Joking. This whole thing is funny to me.
when you're a broke student you gotta take any job sometimes and fuck me did I have some jobs that felt like jail but bills gotta be paid and food bought.

To be clear I'd never heard of taco in a bag till I moved from my small home city to the larger city (after a hiatus in Rio) for work.

when you're a broke student you gotta take any job sometimes and fuck me did I have some jobs that felt like jail but bills gotta be paid and food bought.

To be clear I'd never heard of taco in a bag till I moved from my small home city to the larger city (after a hiatus in Rio) for work.
Dude, you didn't have to explain yourself. I've been poor too. I'm poor right now. Taco in a bag sounds awesome.

Dude, you didn't have to explain yourself. I've been poor too. I'm poor right now. Taco in a bag sounds awesome.
It is actually expensive when I've bought it.

anyhow, poor food. Hamburger, rice, and corn fried up.

we were extremely poor growing up, butter and jelly on Wonder bread crew checking in!

my favorite poor mans sandwich is

baloney, cheese, and bbq chips
I just had mesquite turkey with American "cheese" and Miracle Whip.

Normally I like smoked ham, Swiss cheese, a bit of mayo, lettuce and tomato.

Trife life right now.

I just had mesquite turkey with American "cheese" and Miracle Whip.

Normally I like smoked ham, Swiss cheese, a bit of mayo, lettuce and tomato.

Trife life right now.
I'm a big fan of black forrest ham and the cheese and bbq chips sandwich...lol.

But I cannot indulge like I used to - age, stomach problems, and trying to eat somewhat healthier.

I'm a big fan of black forrest ham and the cheese and bbq chips sandwich...lol.

But I cannot indulge like I used to - age, stomach problems, and trying to eat somewhat healthier.
Heard that. My blood pressure is higher than anyone's who can read this post. I need to be eating vegetables. Is why I'm not. Fml.

Back