two questions, need advice

ijnamuj

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi, I am a kickboxer I do kickboxing for 3 times per week, I have two problems and I'll be grateful if you help me
The first one is stamina, I get week too easily, I decided now to do some extra Jump Rope at home and I want to know what do you think is the best frequency to do that, I was thinking about every day but it seems to be too much.. share with me your ideas, and also if you have a good routine to build stamina with Jump rope don't hesitate to tell me
The second one is muscles, I love kickboxing and I will stick with it, it improves my fighting skills and makes me feel confident and comfortable BUT it doesn't really give me some appearing results, I'd like to have bigger muscles, what should I do?d some weight training after each session or what? (please note that I have just like 15min after each session in the gym)

thanks to anyone who will give me useful advice.

Regarding bigger muscles, 15 minutes a session will likely not give you results. For muscle building you need enough stimulus, sufficient calorie intake, and rest. I would suggest picking an intelligent and proven lifting program and follow it as written.

I would suggest looking into the Greyskull programs by Johnny Pain. He has specific jump rope protocols weaved inside his programs, plus strength and hypertrophy lifting plans.

Back