Tybura vs Hunt

BigMuffler

Loli is love loli is life!
@Steel
Reaction score
Would you like to see this? It makes sense from the perspective that both are coming off a loss and Tybura won't likely be a big threat to Hunt's health, but might not be the most exciting if Tybura imposes his game on Hunto.

I'd be happy to see it. Tybura is still a good, relatively young heavyweight. He just had a terrible style to match up with Lewis, and Lewis is getting better at landing offense even in later rounds when he's tired.

Hunt presents a lot of the same problems Lewis does, but at this stage of his career he isn't great at getting back up anymore. If Tybura can wade through the offense, get his hands on Hunt, and drag him down, it could be a long night.

I thought Tybura had promise after his decent showing against Werdum. But after the Lewis fight I’d be fine if he gets cut after another loss. Guy had Back/full mount on Lewis for half of the fight and didn’t land any significant damage. I mean Horrible performance on the ground from Lewis too but was glad black Beast rallied back for the KO.

But to your question, no, I don’t want to see one of Hunts last fights end up in another LnP session. Let hunt fight strikers only please...

no, wtf.

20141225122107_IMG_1480.JPG
20150929014001_IMG_3545.JPG

is the fight to make.

If he can't beat Lewis I'm guessing he can't beat Hunt. This would put him on a three fight losing streak and might get him cut. He should fight someone lower in the rankings.

Arlovski is fighting Struve/

I'd definitely be down for Hunt Tybura but after getting knocked the f*ck out by Beast I'm not sure Tybura would take it.

Hunt vs Browne or Johnson preferably.

Tybura should prolly go a level down. Just lost back to back Werdum & Lewis fights. Tybura likely will end up being a top 5 heavyweight one day by default looking at the ages of contenders and overall shallowness of the division so prolly not wise to risk Tybura losing three straight.

Tybura should take on a fringe top 15 HW who is also coming off a lost (maybe Baby Albini). Hunt seems like his mind is on getting out of the UFC after his two next fights so might as well save him for fun action fights or grudge matches like Werdum if he loses to Volkov. Hunt versus Cain would be pretty cool too. The likely outcome is prolly Hunt vs. Struve/Arvloski winner

I know Cain might not be close to the same but style-wise that sounds terrible for Hunto lol.
true. prolly goes same way as stipe fight and blaydes fight. hunt would be a fresh matchup compared to seeing Cain versus JDS, bigfoot and travis browne in the past five years

Back