Tyron and Jake sized up

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

were does jake s head end and hair start is hard to tell 20210603_Showtime___Woodley_v_Paul___Miami___Face_Off___WESTCOTT_9786.0.jpg

Rocky-Series-2-40th-Anniversary-051-928x483.jpg

for a clown youtuber he is awkward on camera.

Jacob Paul is going to sleep Tyrone

I kinda feel bad for him, and MMA in general.

Matt Serra and company rocking out to T-Wood classics…

paul-woodley%20(19).jpg

Here's a better shot. Unfortunately we cant see what shoes they're wearing.

Tyson is far more muscular and powerful. This kid is going to feel a real mans power.

Tyron has short arms and jake is way taller, bigger, stronger and longer reach.

He is 3 inches taller max, Tyron has been fighting taller men his whole career. I would love to hear you explaining how you think Paul is more powerful, when he has far less muscle. . Tyron has been putting pro fighters to sleep for years and you think Jake has more power because he knocked out 3 cans. God people are muppets

He is 3 inches taller max, Tyron has been fighting taller men his whole career. I would love to hear you explaining how you think Paul is more powerful, when he has far less muscle. . Tyron has been putting pro fighters to sleep for years and you think Jake has more power because he knocked out 3 cans. God people are muppets
Paul is heavier, taller, bigger frame, younger and he also trains. So i would say hes more powerful.

tyron has 1 punch. An overhand right that is really effective in mma. Not so much in boxing.

tyron doesn’t throw combos, and has never shown any technical striking, he relies in backing up, then exploding with his fast right hand.

tyron is gonna get embarrassed.

Lets talk about reality something the younger generation has a hard time with. The internet vs IRL

He has 2" on height and 2" on reach he is no way stronger and he isn't bigger. The fight will be at 190lbs. Tyron will not be looking like a dad bod like Ben did. Jake doesn't look like a bodybuilder at 190 either. Here is a picture of him and his older brother who definitely look 6'+. its a well known manlet trick to spike and add volume to your hair so you appear taller. This picture was taken last year 2020.

5e18d13624fe120e086f78f6

bonus picture here is what 6" height looks like

paul-mayweather-showtime.jpg

Last edited:
Back