Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Are GSP fans justifying this rumoured Nate fight by saying that it is a test run at LW? and that an eventual LW title match will come?

I would assume so otherwise the Nate fight in itself could STRONGLY be considered a bitch move as Tyron is suggesting.. but if you are taking the fight on a path to eventually get 3 titles it has some merit I suppose.

+ It's funny how GSP didn't need a test run at MW.. I guess because the easiest guy was already holding the belt.
+ Do you really think GSP will continue to Khabib after Nate? He could go directly to Khabib if he wanted, Khabib even called him out after beating Al. I'm guessing GSP will fight Nate then reveal he has yet another ass disease which prevents him from competing against Khabib, or against anyone, ever again.. but thanks for the PPV buys.
+ Despite what you fanboys are claiming, GSP's real legacy is as a WELTERWEIGHT. Collecting these titles is neat, beating Bisping was 'cool'. But it in no way earns GSP the rank of top middleweight or even top 10. If he were to beat Khabib I suppose his legitimacy at LW would be stronger than MW given that Khabib is a much more respectable and worthy champion compared to Ping.
+ To really improve his legacy GSP should prove that the WW division hasn't passed him by and that he is truly an ALL-time great (as opposed to great in his era). After all he is and will always be remembered as a WW legend. Cherry picking fights and securing wins over easy opponents in different weight classes is cool, and it's fun to watch if you're a fan of GSP already, but legitimate legacy building has to occur in the weight class that brought you all your fame and success... prove that you're still the best! Then take some fun fights for your fans.. fight Woodley FFS.
+ Why use GSP's age as an excuse? He's 36? Romero is fighting for the title at 41... DC fighting for another belt at 39. What is GSP's real reason not avoiding Woodley? Amanda Nunes is by far one of the most unpopular and unrecognised champions and even Ronda fucking Rousey came back to fight her because she was holding 'her' belt... so don't use the excuse that Woodley doesn't deserve it. He happens to be holding the WW belt and GSP should fight him purely for that reason.

I hope for a reasonable response, not looking to flame. But wondering if you GSP fans h

Again, you're assuming it's GSP that wanted to fight Nate, it was Dana's fucking idea, if GSP had it his way he might very well take on Khabib immediately.

Sorry I couldn't bother reading the rest of your post, waste of my time

Again, you're assuming it's GSP that wanted to fight Nate, it was Dana's fucking idea, if GSP had it his way he might very well take on Khabib immediately.

Sorry I couldn't bother reading the rest of your post, waste of my time

very well, so if GSP doesn't eventually go on to fight Khabib will you admit that Tyron is right about GSP??

very well, so if GSP doesn't eventually go on to fight Khabib will you admit that Tyron is right about GSP??
No, because Tyron literally begged for the same fight. Which just proves what is insinuated - that Tyron is salty he isn't getting what he wants.

As you've already stated GSP legacy is already set in stone at @WW. There are literally answers to other questions you asked that you didn't answer yourself. 22 pages dawg. It's decent read to see the cases both sides of the table make.

Wasnt he already paid? lol

Lol what type of person says this?

We know what this poster really is.. Willingly ignorant and stupid if it means you'll accept insult of GSP. He has no respect for himself, or you.

But let's assume this is a real comment, who makes these? Children with no understand of the value of money, never had a job, never had a bill.

Momma is still paying your iphone bill I bet.

Lol what type of person says this?

We know what this poster really is.. Willingly ignorant and stupid if it means you'll accept insult of GSP. He has no respect for himself, or you.

But let's assume this is a real comment, who makes these? Children with no understand of the value of money, never had a job, never had a bill.

Momma is still paying your iphone bill I bet.
Idiot.

On a sidenote, I dont feel like talking to a snitch like you.

You willingly gave up this information.

I think you couldn't wait to say that to me.

You're so simple and stupid.

You willingly gave up this information.

I think you couldn't wait to say that to me.

You're so simple and stupid.
You know who I am, and I know what kind of POS u are, so avoid me.

If you doubt that then account bet me I cannot find the proof of Anderson showing up to a press conference and calling GSP out for a fight during the Shields press tour. Lets do it. For once stand up for your position and be a man instead of hiding behind lies.
Things are getting interesting now.

You know who I am.

You said you don't want to talk to me, and now attempting to shame for apparently avoiding you? So little self awareness.

No I don't. I scroll by your posts, but I'm sure you're some banned poster.

No, because Tyron literally begged for the same fight. Which just proves what is insinuated - that Tyron is salty he isn't getting what he wants.

As you've already stated GSP legacy is already set in stone at @WW. There are literally answers to other questions you asked that you didn't answer yourself. 22 pages dawg. It's decent read to see the cases both sides of the table make.

What I'm seeing is justification for everything GSP does without applying any sound logic.
+ Woodley did ask for the Nate fight (as well as a bunch of non sense fights) and he gets a ton of shit for it, but at least he is doing it from the weight class he belongs in. GSP is skipping up and down and everywhere but WW to find fights when its WW that is his legacy and claim to fame.
+ I don't doubt for one minute that Dana has alot to do with all of this. The lengths UFC went to finally have the on again off again Bisping/GSP fight is proof of this.

What I want to say most of all is that GSP's legacy is as the best WW (and perhaps overall fighter) **OF HIS ERA** . If he wants to add to his legacy the best way to do it is to prove that his greatness truly extends beyond his era.. so fight the best of this generation otherwise just rest on you're laurels.. and say you're coming back to do some fun fights in different weights for your fans.. don't try to sell us that this circus adds to your legacy (his legacy of a WW).

Despite everyones obvious loyalty to GSP I can't help but think you would all love and prefer to see GSP defeat Woodley rather than to see GSP defeat Nate at LW. But you know deep within that GSP would get absolutely smoked against Tyron.

You said you don't want to talk to me, and now attempting to shame for apparently avoiding you? So little self awareness.

No I don't. I scroll by your posts, but I'm sure you're some banned poster.
Fookin Snitch..lmao

narc.JPG

Fookin Snitch..lmao

Am I supposed to feel shame? Are you going to shank me? or does this make you feel better that I don't know who you are?

At least attach the post 2010 stuff.

GSP doesn't have to fight at all. He holds no belts and fights at his pleasure when a fight appeals to him and the UFC. The LW belt is something he has indicated interest in so I'm sure if the UFC offers a shot and he feels healthy, he'l take it.

Are GSP fans justifying this rumoured Nate fight by saying that it is a test run at LW? and that an eventual LW title match will come?

I would assume so otherwise the Nate fight in itself could STRONGLY be considered a bitch move as Tyron is suggesting.. but if you are taking the fight on a path to eventually get 3 titles it has some merit I suppose.

+ It's funny how GSP didn't need a test run at MW.. I guess because the easiest guy was already holding the belt.
+ Do you really think GSP will continue to Khabib after Nate? He could go directly to Khabib if he wanted, Khabib even called him out after beating Al. I'm guessing GSP will fight Nate then reveal he has yet another ass disease which prevents him from competing against Khabib, or against anyone, ever again.. but thanks for the PPV buys.
+ Despite what you fanboys are claiming, GSP's real legacy is as a WELTERWEIGHT. Collecting these titles is neat, beating Bisping was 'cool'. But it in no way earns GSP the rank of top middleweight or even top 10. If he were to beat Khabib I suppose his legitimacy at LW would be stronger than MW given that Khabib is a much more respectable and worthy champion compared to Ping.
+ To really improve his legacy GSP should prove that the WW division hasn't passed him by and that he is truly an ALL-time great (as opposed to great in his era). After all he is and will always be remembered as a WW legend. Cherry picking fights and securing wins over easy opponents in different weight classes is cool, and it's fun to watch if you're a fan of GSP already, but legitimate legacy building has to occur in the weight class that brought you all your fame and success... prove that you're still the best! Then take some fun fights for your fans.. fight Woodley FFS.
+ Why use GSP's age as an excuse? He's 36? Romero is fighting for the title at 41... DC fighting for another belt at 39. What is GSP's real reason not avoiding Woodley? Amanda Nunes is by far one of the most unpopular and unrecognised champions and even Ronda fucking Rousey came back to fight her because she was holding 'her' belt... so don't use the excuse that Woodley doesn't deserve it. He happens to be holding the WW belt and GSP should fight him purely for that reason.

I hope for a reasonable response, not looking to flame. But wondering if you GSP fans h

5m9YN_s-200x150.gif
Bravo! Well said....

LOL at your desperation talking about Silva just to change subjects.
Kid, we are talking about GSP. When we move the subject, I will be more than glad to discuss Silva.
Now go cry in a dark corner, since you know you got no way to defend GSP without attacking SIlva.

No one's changing subject... you brought up Silva as being ''the leader of the pack'' which is laughable, for the reasons stated above.

There's no need to attack Silva at all since he's not included in any serious P4P discussion, just like there's no need to defend GSP, since he's #1 P4P from any objective perspective.

I know it's tempting to call everyone a ''kid'' from your mommy's basement, but all it does is show how triggered you are. Ease down on it.

Back