Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

He should really grow some balls and retire. Than, after 4 years of waiting for the perfect cherry to pick, come out of retirement to fight the champ. That would be super ballsy

Plus clearing out his division 2.5 times, ending careers and avenging every loss. And fighting the dude (champion) who has the most UFC wins ever.

and he wonders why he has 0 fans.....

Ohhhh sooooo tough challenging a smaller man to a fight. Silva was welcome to come down to WW like he said he would but then his team said it would be unhealthy for him. Anderson claimed he was besties with to duck Jones.
that's the point you make?
It is amazing how GSP fanboys can't see what's in front of them.
It was not only Silva that wanted that fight...
it was Dana
it was the owners (Fertitas)
it was any MMA fan besides you frightened fanboys

well... and GSP as well, of course.

You didn't think this out.

So Silva fans always vote, but Silva only win polls when GSP fans don't show up?

There is no Calvary of Silva fans? You've all been represented and you numbers are lower apparently.
nah.
Silva is done. As it is normal for fans to fade away.
GSP just came back. it is normal for them to be more vocal.

but while they both were at the top, GSP never had a chance.

It is very odd that the former dominant WW champion appears to have no interest in the WW belt.

are you going to account bet with me or remain a coward. I can prove that over a year prior was when Anderson himself started to call out GSP for a Super Fight. You said both GSP and Anderson had already cleaned out their divisions when Anderson finally decided he wanted to fight GSP. That is a flat out lie and I will account bet you if you are man enough. BUt I already said you will never stand by your words.

GSP had not yet fought Shields or COndit or Diaz or Hendricks or Lawler or WonderBoy who were all legit at WW so you saying he had cleaned out the division was wrong. Only Anderson had done that and thus why he was ready for legacy fights when he was not willing to take them prior.
the only lies are yours, kid.
Obviously you are not so smart.
Yes, there ALWAYS gonna be a top ranked fighter
New fighters will ALWAYS rise.

That doesn't mean that both divisions were not cleaned up by Silva & GSP.

Also GSP never showed himself to be the best MW. Not once.

Beating Bisping only shows that he would have been a high level MW if he could maintain the weight. Bisping was a fake champ who dodged fighters he knew he would lose to. GSP beat him and then also dodged fighters he knew he would lose to.

It is very odd that the former dominant WW champion appears to have no interest in the WW belt.

How is it odd when GSP explained why he wasn't interested 4 years ago and explained it again 2 years ago?

He just has a couple fights left. He already did the non-stop defending of the WW belt and it wore him out. He's not interested in having to defend the belt again. If he wins it, he will probably vacate it right away and some people will claim that he is scared of the next contender.

It's only odd if you didn't bother listening to what GSP said.

And yet in the middle of his prime run you say he should have left WW to fight Anderson.

And yet you praise Anderson for taking fights at LHW during his prime run instead of defending against top MW candidates.

YOu guys also criticized GSP for not testing himself at the division above like Anderson did.

And now that GSP has come out of retirement and tries to be the first man to grab 3 belts you say he should only stay at WW.

You are too obvious. You are just scared and butt hurt that GSP is piling up the legacy you had wished ANderson could have. Had Anderson not lost to Weidman and then retired and came back and said he only wanted two fights and that was for the LHW and WW belts you would not criticize him. YOu would be sucking his nuts as you always do.

LOL oh boy, but you are slow.
yes, in the middle of his prime, he should have fought Silva.
Both dominated their divisions and cleaned up most contenders. So yeah, it made sense at that time.

Yes, we do praise Silva for fighting a WC above like he did. And no, we never gave Silva flack for doing that.
And no, he "didn't put the division on hold". That's because he cleaned up the division, so it was good to allow some time to build more opponents.

or are you telling me that GSP always fought only killers? That guys like Hardy were killers who deserves so much a title shot? So no, you are wrong. there were plenty of times to set up that fight.

And yes, he came back from retirement. At MW.
Because it was Bisping
because it was Tyrone.
And now he is leapfrogging WW to go to LW
Because it is still Tyrone.

GSP is adverse to take real challenges. That's why he is avoiding his own WC.

Now answer me this: For decades you fanboys and GSP maintained how hard it was to move up ONE weight Class.
Now, all of a sudde, how is it so easy to move two straight?

Take the bet.

Your claim was that both Anderson and GSP had cleaned out their divisions when Anderson finally started calling GSP out for a super fight.

I have said that is a lie. Anderson had cleaned his division and entered legacy mode and told the UFC he was only interested in the biggest fights but GSP was still facing some of his biggest and most anticipated WW fights.

So bet me. Lets do this. Man up for once.
Kid, you already lost.
If he cleaned his division, how exactly he lost to Weidman?

I dont contradict nothing, you just have terrible reading comprehension. I mean as evident through out this thread. So I'll do my best to CAPITALIZE THE IMPORTANT STUFF.

It is FACT, not claim, that Anderson fought at 167, and did BEFORE GSP EVER FOUGHT AT 185. GSP HAS ALWAYS STATED HE WOULD HAVE TO PREPARE FOR 185, which he did during his layoff. SINCE SILVA HAS FOUGHT AT 167 BEFORE IT WOULD'VE BE EASY FOR HIM TO GO DOWN TO 170 TO MEET GEORGE, but he never did.

I was using YOUR LOGIC in calling Anderson a bitch for calling out lower weight class champion, WHICH YOU ARE CRITCIZING GEORGE FOR. I figure you were intelligent enough to pick up on that context, I was wrong.

AGAIN. George said he'd have to PREPARE AND BULK for 185, AGAIN something HE DID DURING HIS LAY OFF. I never said he was to small for anything.

Nice hyperbole but literally no one is claiming it as a heroic win, but AGAIN, FACTS are FACTS Michael was CHAMPION and George FINISHED him(something Silva couldn't even do). This forum went wild when couture went down and became a 2 division champion, and he has nothing compared to George's resume.

As I've always stated, you can hate him all you want, but George is trying to achieve something NO ONE has done in setting himself up for a 3 WC champ. That in itself is a legacy.

The best part though, is you hate him so much, you're bitching about a fight that isn't even happening. Congratulations, you played yourself.
Again, you lost me with your asinine points.
If you said GSP had to stop to bulk up to fight at 185..... how exactly can he deflate so fast to fight at LW now?
Or are you saying we won't see GSP for the next 3-4 years?

I'm very happy that GSP and Nate is not fighting Tyron, he can bitch and morn saying he deserve this and that at the end of the day GSP and Nate don't give a rats ass about what Tyron deserves they get their money fight and thats it.

Every one is saying Tyron a true champ defending his belt against top fighters while GSP cherry picks. Tyron try to cherry pick soon as he got the belt calling out Nick Diaz only problem is no one gives a shit about Tyron or would fight him for peanuts.

Tyron has done nothing but cherry pick since he won the title. They made him rematch thompson, he didn't even want to. Maia is a fight where there is a zero percent chance of getting hurt so he took that. Ever since then, He's done nothing but ask for retired welterweights (nick, GSP) and lightweights (Nate, Conor) Said, Colby didn't deserve a shot after absolutely dominating maia and leaving him in a bloody heap, RDA didn't deserve a shot either apparently. Then when nate said no to the fight at UFC 211, He suddenly needed shoulder surgery.

How is it odd when GSP explained why he wasn't interested 4 years ago and explained it again 2 years ago?

He just has a couple fights left. He already did the non-stop defending of the WW belt and it wore him out. He's not interested in having to defend the belt again. If he wins it, he will probably vacate it right away and some people will claim that he is scared of the next contender.

It's only odd if you didn't bother listening to what GSP said.

Oh he isn't interested in defending belts but he wants title shots? That's BS. If he wants a belt then he can defend it. If he is interested in winning the LW belt then he must be interested in defending it. If he is interested in defending a belt then he can very well fight for the WW belt and defend it.

IMO no fighter should be allowed the chance for a belt if they have no desire to defend it. Defending is what legitimizes the belt. It's disrespectful to the sport and the division to just purposely vacate because you don't want the burden. Then don't fight for it at all.

Woodley is without doubt my least favorite current MMA fighter, but he's spot on if the GSP vs Diaz fight happens, anyone who argues GSP's legacy argument is taking the piss.

GSP is a great athlete but he has fought most of his career taking the least amount of risks possible, for that reason he'll never be the GOAT.

I think GSP making lw is great for his legacy. Tyron should stop his whining.

Jesus, he's so damn salty no-one will give him a payday.

GSP is back for one thing and that big money. Nate is 10 times the draw Woodley is. I assume this is why Woodley was calling Nate out a few months back. Of course it's not a bitch mover when Woodley does it though.

It is a myth that Nate is a draw. He could never headline a ppv without a big star and do good numbers

I'm sure Tyron's already got his next excuse worked out for when RDA starches Colby, and he'll follow it up by calling out GSP again.

GSP's living rent-free in Woodley's head 24/7. A while ago I was going to say GSP should just publicly tell Woodley to earn the fight he wants, but GSP simply ignoring him is proving to be way more entertaining.

Back