Tyron Woodley: Georges St-Pierre dropping to lightweight the ‘hugest b*tch move on the planet’

Maybe this will help you make fans Tyron, your fights don't help.

the man aint lying lol. both these guys ducked him. GSP cherry picks bisping now cherry picks lightweights. I mean he earned it but he's picking on smaller guys and we all know the JBJ haters on sherdog arent ok with that
<puh-lease75>

if you really think about it GSP kinda has a history of doing this lol. Ducks Silva for a decade, retires after the first tough fight he has in years, ducks the rematch. Comes back for easy pickings bisping then ducks Whittaker (fair enough). Ducks Woodley and goes down to fight at LW? loool cmon i like GSP and his legacy speaks for itself but ehhhhh..he's pretty good at avoiding fights he'd lose
You can't duck someone in a higher weight class who is twice your size. Silva was more than welcome to go to WW and fight GSP.

Lol at ducking Hendricks. Gsp mentionned retirement weeks before that fight. Reporters even asked Dana about it during fight press conferences leading to the fight.

Get your fact straights before spewing that bullshit.

Why would GSP fight Nate when he dominated Nick? Nick is much better than Nate.

GSP wants to be the first three div champ and Woodley is far from a big draw, so there's more in it for GSP to go to 155. Simple.

Easy to get Woodleys frustration. He should have had the GSP fight in the bag.

I never expected this from GSP. He was always so concerned with his legacy. I thought he would be either competing or all the way retired, but here he is lingering around looking for money fights that add little to his legacy.

GSP doesn't want anything to do with Tyron. Either he feels he cant win, or he won't be active enough to defend the belt. Either way Woodley gets screwed so I get why he's lashing out a bit.
Why is GSP required to fight Tyron? He’s clearly only back for a few fights and winning a title he held for years just doesn’t interest him anymore.

Words can not describe how much I hate this guy.

The nerve of this fucking guy. Defends his title in some of the most boring fights in the entire history of MMA and thinks he has any credit to talk shit about a real GOAT and unquestionable GOAT of WW.

GSP is going after legacy and also that paper. Woodley is the exact opposite of a money fight.

Not sure anyone would watch GSP rag doll Woodley for 5 rounds.

Lol what a hypocrite.

He's the one who wanted a fight with Nate Diaz a couple months ago. Because he felt he deserved a money fight.

Plus, it's Dana who wants this fight, neither Diaz or GSP asked for it and neither have accepted yet.

Tyrone is mad butthurt.
^This

Tyron would do the exact same thing if given the opportunity if he thought it would pay him one dollar more than defending. Tyron is all about the money and that is ok.

he is just mad as he sees himself being set aside for other big money fights and he knows if GSP beats Diaz at LW then GSP will get the next LW title shot which means Woodley's big GSP pay day for a WW title shot is at least 3 fights away.

Because he may be testing his body at 155 to see how it goes against Nate and if he feels good take a fight with the undefeated Khabib to become the first 3 weight champion in UFC history. That adds to his legacy in a massive way. Can you even imagine what it would be like to see Georges St. Pierre give Khabib his only loss and take his belt?

I'd rather see Khabib fight the guys actually fighting at LW now than step-in and walk away George for another fight experiment. Taking 4yrs off and fighting the current WW champ and taking his belt is just as legacy worthy as a 3 weight champ...

Tyrone Woodly wins "safely". Yes, he is incredibly talented, but he doesn't put on a show that means big $. Until he does, marquee big money fight opponents will shun him.

tyron's fights are as exciting as anyone else's. he destroyed lawler and he gave Thomson 2 monumental beatings. Near death Experiences.

if GSP fights fucking Nate Diaz instead, he's indeed the biggest bitch i've ever seen and Tyrone will be right

Words can not describe how much I hate this guy.

The nerve of this fucking guy. Defends his title in some of the most boring fights in the entire history of MMA and thinks he has any credit to talk shit about a real GOAT and unquestionable GOAT of WW.

GSP is going after legacy and also that paper. Woodley is the exact opposite of a money fight.

Woodley has two P(F)OTN bonuses in his last 4 title fights. It is a myth that he is a boring champion

Easy to get Woodleys frustration. He should have had the GSP fight in the bag.

I never expected this from GSP. He was always so concerned with his legacy. I thought he would be either competing or all the way retired, but here he is lingering around looking for money fights that add little to his legacy.

GSP doesn't want anything to do with Tyron. Either he feels he cant win, or he won't be active enough to defend the belt. Either way Woodley gets screwed so I get why he's lashing out a bit.
GSP’s WW legacy is secured. He’s chasing history as a 3 division champ and wants to fight Conor in the biggest fight in UFC history.

Why would GSP fight Nate when he dominated Nick? Nick is much better than Nate.
Money would be the obvious answer, but it doesn't look like either fighter wants the fight despite it being a big money fight.

The only thing Woodley gives a fuck about is getting paid, and he's beyond pissed that he won't get paid off of GSP being a draw, because he fucking knows he can't on his own. Tyron Whineley crying again, what a surprise. GSP doesn't owe him shit, and Woodley has some ridiculous sense of entitlement thinking the world owes him.

GSP right now is absolutely thinking of Tyron at this very moment (and it goes a little something like this)...

zero fucks given 1.jpg

I like Woodley, his opinion is not wrong. One of big reasons why GsP won't fight him because Woodley doesn't sell well. It doesn't help either that he was part of 2 boring ass WW fights.

Money would be the obvious answer, but it doesn't look like either fighter wants the fight despite it being a big money fight.
I don't see why Nate is a money fight. I still don't know why he fought Conor twice.

GSP has no interest in the WW title anymore. Woodley needs to get over it. He did what he did at WW.
GSP has his sights set on building his legacy as much as he can right now.

No one can doubt that winning the LW belt and being the only 3 division title holder would be the biggest thing he could accomplish. A Diaz win lets him see how his health is and how he feels at LW before taking on the champ. It smart considering his recent health challenges.

That said I could completely see him fighting for the WW belt after taking the LW if he still has the fire in his belly for one more accomplishment. Sure adding 'another' WW belt title to his resume is less impressive than adding the MW and LW titles but it still would be the cherry on top to say he went again proving that the WW division did not grow beyond him and he was still ALSO the best WW in the world along with one of the best LW's and one of the best MW's.

Back