Tyron Woodley - "I'm not respected by the people for being a Champion."

bj-penn-knee-o.gif

like this?

Exactly...

I agree with what Rogan said on the podcast, which is "that's how you have to fight, to win fights against those particular opponents." He used the correct gameplan to successfully defend his title. Maybe it's not the most exciting, but retain your championship and be exciting in the next one.

Maybe that is how you keep your belt and keep winning fights. And if that is what you want to do, more power to you. But don't go on complaining about how no one respects you and you want a money fight because no one in the division deserves a shot.

My problem is not necessarily with how Woodley fights, it's the shit he says and never backs up.

I liked him until he started trying to fight everyone except for the number one contender.

He complains and reacts to his haterd to much... hard to make fans when. Bitching all the time

"I don't read comments online"

"No one respects me as a champion"

You get one, but not both.

I respect him and also really like him on ufc tonight. Well spoken and intelligent. But this constant bitching about bullshit is a real turnoff. That attitude gets no respect.

the chump champ.
You wanna be popular, son? Fight in a way that makes you popular.
STAND AND BANG!

People respect you less and less when you're a whiny little girl

24y30y1.jpg

Was a fan for a long time, till I saw the Maia fight

Stuff 30 TD's and barely hit a guy who absolutely sucks at striking

Perhaps earlier in his career, he had a point. But based on his performances, he is treated quite fairly. Tyron likes the idea of being a victim.

Back