tyron woodley is going to become the GOAT

I don't know about the best ever, not yet.

Nothing against Ty, but he needs to keep winning.

Not a fan, but may the best fighter win when they face-off in the 8 sided circle.

when he flatlines tillsbury and takes his soul. He will undoubtedly be recognized as the greatest ever. The real champ will do whatever the hell he wants after he decapitates till' head clean off. The day woodley faces tillsbury will be the last day of dough boy's life as a WW fighter. Tyron womt fold under pressure and he actually thrives in a hostile environment. Till will have more support but the fans cant fight his battle against the reigning defending undisputed greatest welterweight of all time. bow down bitch.
Hi, Mr. Woodley

I miss when trolls were funnier on sherdog

when he flatlines tillsbury and takes his soul. He will undoubtedly be recognized as the greatest ever. The real champ will do whatever the hell he wants after he decapitates till' head clean off. The day woodley faces tillsbury will be the last day of dough boy's life as a WW fighter. Tyron womt fold under pressure and he actually thrives in a hostile environment. Till will have more support but the fans cant fight his battle against the reigning defending undisputed greatest welterweight of all time. bow down bitch.
There isn't even enough time left in Woodley's career for him to surpass Georges.

His title reign has already been hilariously underwhelming, barely getting a single clear victory since winning the belt.

yea ofcourse this will go to wasteland cause tyron isnt popular. cane wait till he ends till's career and disfigures gsp's face if ever fights him.

There isn't even enough time left in Woodley's career for him to surpass Georges.

His title reign has already been hilariously underwhelming, barely getting a single clear victory since winning the belt.
last I recall he has 2 wins and a draw which should have been a win. he is doing just fine.

Back