Tyron Woodley is the newest citizen of the glorious Chaos Nation ! (SHOOP)

This guy hates a black guy!!!!
<{katwhu}>

<IllKillU>

“Go back to Congo racistfuck”

giphy.gif

Or mabe crying like a bitch everytime someone posts something about colby ? You are delusional dude lol .

Nah, it’s mostly you. I’m cool with a few of Colby’s (albeit pathetic) fan base.

You’re sensitivite about getting called incel, so you tried to banish me to the Congo.

Real rational fella you are. Cool and collected indeed.

Nah, it’s mostly you. I’m cool with a few of Colby’s (albeit pathetic) fan base.

You’re sensitivite about getting called incel, so you tried to banish me to the Congo.

Real rational fella you are. Cool and collected indeed.
No dude you try to racebait me in every thing i post . can you jost not be a normal black person and stop crying about people being "incels" and doing "white stuff" you are the only racist here in sherdog turd .

No dude you try to racebait me in every thing i post . can you jost not be a normal black person and stop crying about people being "incels" and doing "white stuff" you are the only racist here in sherdog turd .
What are you talking about?

Calling you incel isn’t race-baiting, dummy. Colby fans come off as the virgins who constantly tell everyone about how much ass they get. It has nothing to do with being white. Take a deep breath.

Telling someone to go back to the Congo is race-baiting.

As you can see, you’re bring up race. The only person in this thread doing so, I might add.

What are you talking about?

Calling you incel isn’t race-baiting, dummy. Colby fans come off as the virgins who constantly tell everyone about how much ass they get. It has nothing to do with being white. Take a deep breath.

Telling someone to go back to the Congo is race-baiting.

As you can see, you’re bring up race. The only person in this thread doing so, I might add.
Dude i you use words without knowing their meaning lol Or maybe you are trying to adjust them . But still the problem is that you are a sensitive bitch and not the reason that you are calling me incel or any shit like that i dont give a fuck about that . You are just a sensitive bitch :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .

Once again Sherdog is absolutely butt-destroyed by the mere mention of Colby, the king of chaos.
I can't fathom an existence where i'm so deeply controlled by someone i hate. It's fair to categorize this phenomenon as CDS ( Colby derrangement syndrome )

Dude i you use words without knowing their meaning lol Or maybe you are trying to adjust them . But still the problem is that you are a sensitive bitch and not the reason that you are calling me incel or any shit like that i dont give a fuck about that . You are just a sensitive bitch :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: .

You’re not making any sense. In addition to the other before-mentioned problems, you seem to have an anger issue.

I hope everything’s alright at home, pal. I didn’t mean to strike a nerve. I feel bad, and I hope your king of chaos brings you some comfort in these dark times.

You’re not making any sense. In addition to the other before-mentioned problems, you seem to have an anger issue.

I hope everything’s alright at home, pal. I didn’t mean to strike a nerve. I feel bad, and I hope your king of chaos brings you some comfort in these dark times.
No i just told you that you are a sensitive bitch . I wasnt wrong right ?

I started Chaos Nation

and fuck Donald Trump

Yq1FTbu.jpg

Me as the Prime Minister of the glorious Chaos Nation im happy to announce that Tyron Woodley joined our glorious nation and we are happy to support him in his number one contender fight against Darren Tilsburry . Also now he will be listed as fighting out of chaos nation when he fights .

#ChaosNation
#NerdBash2018
Are you Njmma209's second account? Serious question

I think from an objective outside perspective it’s pretty clear who is being sensitive in this thread.
Dude you started crying about me nerdbashing tyquill . also you start crying about everyone saying something negative about a black person in the forum . I never respond to anybody about this i just do this to you cause you are so fucking annoying .

Are you Njmma209's second account? Serious question
No way,

@Njmma209 Is a pretty clever guy. He doesn’t get bent out of shape when people react aggressively towards his posts, it’s his goal.

I don’t think they are the same account. This guy just has some anger problems he needs to work out.

No way,

@Njmma209 Is a pretty clever guy. He doesn’t get bent out of shape when people react aggressively towards his posts, it’s his goal.

I don’t think they are the same account. This guy just has some anger problems he needs to work out.
Dude im cool with everybody who talks shit in sherdog i just dont like you because you start crying about everyone who says something negative about a black people . You are so sensitive thats why i dont like you .

Dude you started crying about me nerdbashing tyquill . also you start crying about everyone saying something negative about a black person in the forum . I never respond to anybody about this i just do this to you cause you are so fucking annoying .

I called you incel. Because I’m pretty sure you’re incel.

How you justify your meltdowns are your own concerns.

Back