Tyron Woodley on potential opponents

any of those 3 could beat woodley. so could masvidal.

no way masvidal can beat tyron. He is too much of a pipsqueak to beat him. In my opinion out of all three, till has the best chance but he has to be able to take tyron into the latter stages of the fight. He could conversely get brutally ko'd by tyron too. I really love ponzinibbio. His eye pokes are insanely effective lol. Unfortunately he had to toil hard to beat perry so i dont see him troubling tyron either. You need someone like a prime lombard or lawler tbh to beat tyron. Someone with a great chin, knockout power and wrestling credentials.

Usman has the tools to beat him, how about RDA though..he ain't talking about RDA

Tyrone's a fucking idiot. Somebody else is going to beat Colby and get all the attention and goodwill that comes with that.

Then Woodley will cry that the UFC doesn't promote him and that racism is the reason nobody cares to see him fight.

tenor.gif

It's your own fault dummy o_O

But seriously I don't see anyone beating him for a long Time
He's got an annoyingly good style for MMA which is working very well
Honestly I think Rory beats him again but the ufc decided to let him go.

Honestly I think Rory beats him again but the ufc decided to let him go.

Nah not now I don't

I think Robbie changed his life man,
Bet you're house on Lima when the betting line drops and retire young

You are welcome brother
(Message from the future)

Nah not now I don't

I think Robbie changed his life man,
Bet you're house on Lima when the betting line drops and retire young

You are welcome brother
(Message from the future)
Better be a fucking spot on your couch if this doesn't work out.

Better be a fucking spot on your couch if this doesn't work out.

Lmao we will
Both be homeless bro
One of limas straights to that nose and Rory says foooook this, gimme that takedown....oh wait

Don't worry about sleeping on couches you can always sleep in the back of your Range Rover when we cash

<datassdom>

I heard him on the podcast

NON RACIST STATEMENT COMING IN

He reminds me off Rashad Evans when he was champ
I remember Dana saying in a vlog 'Rashad thinks the world is against him' and Tyron is exactly the same

And funnily enough, I feel like Usman is exactly the same

Now I'm not saying there's a trend there but...

Hmmm weird. Are they all paranoid delusional skitzos? Or could their be some partial truth to what they're saying?

Let's take a look at the resoonses in almost any Woodley or Rashad thread to see if there's any truth to what he's saying.....

And don't worry, it's only a matter of time before the hate for Usman starts pouring in also.

<[analyzed}>

Seriously now, I can understand Woodley. There are fighters that UFC (Dana) likes and fighters that they dislike.
It's obvious that Woodley, DJ and Stipe are disliked by Dana, because they don't act like Conor Dana needs his circus going on.

Yeah, he is a boring fighter, but his style wins fights. You can be an interesting fighter, like Nate, but with a shitty record.

But seriously I don't see anyone beating him for a long Time
He's got an annoyingly good style for MMA which is working very well

I believe dos Anjos is the only one that has the biggest chance from WW.

Also, I would like to see Woodley vs Gamebred
Woodley would have the first chance, but Masvidal has a great chin and solid boxing.

[QUOTE="quantiqus, post: 137551165, member: 527405"

Seriously now, I can understand Woodley. There are fighters that UFC (Dana) likes and fighters that they dislike.
It's obvious that Woodley, DJ and Stipe are disliked by Dana, because they don't act like Conor Dana needs his circus going on.

Yeah, he is a boring fighter, but his style wins fights. You can be an interesting fighter, like Nate, but with a shitty record.

Woodley would have the first chance, but Masvidal has a great chin and solid boxing.[/QUOTE]

I disagree, Dana doesn't dislike any of those fighters, he just feels indifferent towards them. He wants fighters who are exciting, marketable, and pull big numbers in ppv.

If you don't do any of those, he'll just treat you like everyone else.

<[analyzed}>

Woodley would have the first chance, but Masvidal has a great chin and solid boxing.

I posted it before but I disagree on RDA
I feel like his style is begging for that 'coiled spring' type of punch Woodley does
And steel plate or not
Ain't no one eating one of them from Woodley

I heard him on the podcast

NON RACIST STATEMENT COMING IN

He reminds me off Rashad Evans when he was champ
I remember Dana saying in a vlog 'Rashad thinks the world is against him' and Tyron is exactly the same

And funnily enough, I feel like Usman is exactly the same

Because shit goes on behind the scenes fans only know so much

Hmmm weird. Are they all paranoid delusional skitzos? Or could their be some partial truth to what they're saying?

Let's take a look at the resoonses in almost any Woodley or Rashad thread to see if there's any truth to what he's saying.....

And don't worry, it's only a matter of time before the hate for Usman starts pouring in also.
It is truth to what their saying forums is boring lately Tyron never mentioned a particular race but these guys just won't stop bringing up " race cards" if the fans aren't racist y do they keep bringing it up or feel offended Mighty Mouse gets the same treatment for no reason it's sad

Because shit goes on behind the scenes fans only know so much

Not really man it's kinda black and white
LOL RACISM PUN IN A TYRON THREAD

His fights are boring as shit
There's no amount of marketing can help that, they tried after he knocked out Robbie but then 3 stinkers back to back?

And before the Robbie KO
His only finishes were over old over the hill fighters, against decent guys like KG and Rory we had... more snoozers

It's just his style and that's cool but there's no amount of marketing can help that

On the flip side of that, it'd be nice if his opponents fought like they actually wanted to take the belt from him. I think RDA would at least try.
Agreed.

Folks are against Wonderboy these days, but before their first fight many, many people thought he was the guy to be the next champ. And then he fought timidly for 25 mins against Woodleu. and then got a rematch. And then did the exact same thing.

Wonderboy is a great fighter and usually very exciting. But he just did not do anything in either Woodley fight to convince anyone that he wanted to take that belt. Still find it bizarre that his team didn't gameplan for Woodley backing straight to the cage and staying there for the second match.

Yeah I agree that's one scenario

But I honestly think if they fought (and I've got my bet ready to place)
I think Tyron wins by knockout
Doing his coiled spring trick

i think age and shoulder surgery weakened that spring. Tyron is on borrowed time.

Back