Tyron Woodley responds to Dana mocking the degree of "he wont fight because his thumb hurts"

Meathead Jock

WAR ASKREN
@Gold
Reaction score

The beginning covers his hand injury a bit more. Never calls out Dana, but the timing of its release was well timed to hush those being persuaded that he is just afraid to defend.

The rest of it is just him talking about working on his album.

Those 2 should get a room [<diva4}

Funniest part was Purple Goof comparing Conor to Twood.

Dana is coming off really bad here, as the promoter your job is to promote your fighters, especially your champions.

He is allowing his personal feelings to create a grudge against Woodley, and his ego is getting the better of him here.

I hope Dana gets busted by the feds for tax evasion and ends up in prison getting ruthlessly torn apart by the black panthers

In b4

<escalate99>

I'm sick of the Woodley bashing.

He has fought all the number one contenders including Darren "I make weight if I feel like it" Till and two/three stylistic clashes.

Dana bashing his own fighters is beyond absurd. Bald goof needs to hang em up.

Why would you put in the title that he responds to Dana when he didn't respond to Dana?

I'm sick of the Woodley bashing.

He has fought all the number one contenders including Darren "I make weight if I feel like it" Till and two/three stylistic clashes.

Dana bashing his own fighters is beyond absurd. Bald goof needs to hang em up.
True man. And we all the know the real reason why fighters like Woodley and Perry get bashed.

Dana is coming off really bad here, as the promoter your job is to promote your fighters, especially your champions.

He is allowing his personal feelings create a grudge against Woodley, and his ego is getting the better of him here.
this post just summed up everything. guess end thread.

Sherdog hating on Dana's got old as fuck yawn

I liked when he started talking about an interim belt and the reporter said "but he just fought 3 months ago" and then segwayed into asking about Rose given her much longer layoff just to highlight Dana is making it personal.

<31> Dana such an asshole to Woodley. He was the most active champion in 2016-17 even offered to fight Diaz injured in 2017. Meanwhile dana's boyfriend conor was busy counting his boxing money and not fighting. If Conor's always ready like dana pretending let him headline 233 it doesn't even matter how bad his opponent is casuals will buy it more anyways.

So, when is Rich Franklin going to get the call to replace Dana?

The beginning covers his hand injury a bit more. Never calls out Dana, but the timing of its release was well timed to hush those being persuaded that he is just afraid to defend.

The rest of it is just him talking about working on his album.

Personally I think Woodley isn't all that great, seen better, i think he will lose soon. Still vividly remember Nate knocking him the heck out or Rory schooling him. That guy is so self-entitled, if you listen to him talk, you'd think he was kidnapped from Africa, from his family mother grandmother kids grandkids and grand grand kids and was subject to slave labour for 100 years without no pay.

He is allowing his personal feelings to create a grudge against Woodley, and his ego is getting the better of him here.
His beef with Woodley is honestly the best promo you could give Woodley.

Back