Tyron Woodley Says Floyd Mayweather's MMA Journey Begins Next Week

Wait... Didnt CM Punk also made his transition to MMA in the same gym with Woodley?

I fully expect to see Floyd grapplefucked by any FW

And BTW... you're crazy if you think Floyd is going to fight for UFC, Bellator or any other promotion.

If he does fight... he'll be doing it under Mayweather promotions as a possible one-off PPV event. There's no way he's letting the UFC buttfuck him like they buttfuck all their fighters.

And BTW... you're crazy if you think Floyd is going to fight for UFC, Bellator or any other promotion.

If he does fight... he'll be doing it under Mayweather promotions as a possible one-off PPV event. There's no way he's letting the UFC buttfuck him like they buttfuck all their fighters.
Reebok can't afford to pay him to wear there shit either. And floyd wipes his ass with $2500 or w/e they the 1 fight bracket.

Wow cant wait for this young prospect. I bet he fights Erick Silva for the belt in 2023 or so.
Love it how there is so much serious news these days about great fights and prospects and almost no nonsense.

I Would laugh my arse off if Floyd fought Conor in a MMA fight and thanks to Woodleys wrestling tutelage Wrestle fucks Conor to a UD

Wait... Didnt CM Punk also made his transition to MMA in the same gym with Woodley?

I fully expect to see Floyd grapplefucked by any FW
If he was an actual MMA fighter, he should fight at 125 or 135. He has never fought over 150 something. What 145er comes into the cage under 160 besides maybe Edgar?

T woodz my favourite fighter and mayflower my favourite athlete

Training with woodley and askren for takedown defense. And kick defense with pettis.

Not bad at all

Why wouldn’t he do what he did for the boxing bout? He’d get the lion’s share any way.

So dumb, so instead of khabib/tony winner vs Conor we will see conor vs mayweather, smh.

If he was an actual MMA fighter, he should fight at 125 or 135. He has never fought over 150 something. What 145er comes into the cage under 160 besides maybe Edgar?

lol at 125. Floyd turned pro at 130.

He could not make 135 let alone 125.

He'll fight at 145, guaranteed.

Wow cant wait for this young prospect. I bet he fights Erick Silva for the belt in 2023 or so.
Love it how there is so much serious news these days about great fights and prospects and almost no nonsense.
I feel the same way man. MMA has turned into a god damn circus.

Back