Tyron Woodley Says Floyd Mayweather's MMA Journey Begins Next Week

I don't give a shit ... I rather follow REAL mma fighters, not a a guy like this who clearly is doing it just for publicity after a useless fight against Mc "Who the fook needs to defend a belt" Gregor

I don't give a shit ... I rather follow REAL mma fighters, not a a guy like this who clearly is doing it just for publicity after a useless fight against Mc "Who the fook needs to defend a belt" Gregor
You are curious to see if he can be successful admit it

HARD WORK!

HARD WORK!

HARD WORK!

YEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHH

Floyd has lost his damn mind. Just ride off into the sunset already.

I Would laugh my arse off if Floyd fought Conor in a MMA fight and thanks to Woodleys wrestling tutelage Wrestle fucks Conor to a UD
Hahaha that would be one of the greatest things I ever watched. Sherdog would crash

You know what' funny about the Conor fight? It's the best style match Floyd could get. CM may choose to box with him. Probably would.

Reebok can't afford to pay him to wear there shit either. And floyd wipes his ass with $2500 or w/e they the 1 fight bracket.

i heard that floyd got $3.5 million just for having a hublot logo on his waist - more than conors biggest payout under the ufc, and floyd got it without even throwing a punch

I bet Mayweather will pay everyone involved underneath the table to let him win.

WY3lX.gif

Like Floyd would be seriously training for an MMA fight without a contract on the table or anything official lined up.

That definitely sounds like the Floyd Mayweather I know.

He can’t knock anyone in boxing. Maybe he can in mma

I’d love to see him fight a grappler in his first fight.

They matched up James Toney with Randy so he could get embarrassed. I’m sure they will be much kinder to Floyd so they can keep him around and make money off of him

Another huge payday for Floyd. Build up the hype, first round get taken down, stick out your neck, get choked out, more millions in the bank.
Same outcome when James Toney fought Randy.

If that's true it's amazing the lengths on what floyd does to get money. that being said if he is aware of his weakness as a boxer and prepares to beat McG in the UFC he might surprises all since McG is not the best wrestler in LW.

Otherwise i expect floyd to get smoked by McG.

Of course they cut water weight, jesus christ, I've seen them do it. How else do you think they put on 20 pounds overnight other than rehydrating?

It's very normal for pro boxers to run in sweat suits, and use saunas. They've been doing it before MMA even existed.

Again, I don't know how this myth started, but if you don't know what you're talking about, it's best to not spout bullshit and spread misinformation.

Boxers absolutely cut water weight and have been doing so for decades.

If you've never seen a drained looking boxer at a weigh in, you simply don't watch boxing. A lot of boxing fans even wait till the weigh in before placing bets in case one of them looks overly drained at the weigh in.

Who are these boxers that are coming in 20 pounds over on fight night compared to there weigh in weight. Like give me 5 specific examples. That shouldn't be difficult since you are adamant that Boxers are cutting like MMA fighters.

You can name any MMA fighter and he is probably cutting around 20 pounds to make weight. You can do the same with Boxing. You'd have to look to find the Boxers who are cutting like that. Because Boxers don't cut like MMA fighters, plain and simple.

Back