Tyron Woodley would Merk Rumble at LHW

T Wood is one of the few guys that OI think could go up multiple wright classes and still have affect, kinda like Hendo went from WW to KO'ing the greatest Heavyweight ever. The reason for this is because you need two things to compete with larger men: wrestling and power. TWood, in my opinion is much more physically gifted than Dan Henderson too, but he sure lacks the cojones that Henderson did, in terms of "any where and anytime"

Bulking up past WW only works if you're 6'+. Even GSP could only do it for one fight and knew he was fucked after that, and it took him years.

5'9" is just too small of a frame to carry quality mass above WW without abusing steroids.

T Wood is one of the few guys that OI think could go up multiple wright classes and still have affect, kinda like Hendo went from WW to KO'ing the greatest Heavyweight ever. The reason for this is because you need two things to compete with larger men: wrestling and power. TWood, in my opinion is much more physically gifted than Dan Henderson too, but he sure lacks the cojones that Henderson did, in terms of "any where and anytime"
Becaude woodley is not even a real fighter. He said so himself. He is just good at it. He was a gym teacher in the past.

Becaude woodley is not even a real fighter. He said so himself. He is just good at it. He was a gym teacher in the past.
Exactly. He is a freak athlete not a fighter, like Rumble. I find the same to be true of many of the freak athletes, even GSP. Real fighters are guys like Jeremy Horn, Trav Wiuff, the Diaz brothers and Cowboy.

Exactly. He is a freak athlete not a fighter, like Rumble. I find the same to be true of many of the freak athletes, even GSP. Real fighters are guys like Jeremy Horn, Trav Wiuff, the Diaz brothers and Cowboy.
I think rumble reckons he is not a true fighter either. He mentioned he would rather play ball or nfl. I could be wrong. Yes you are right though. Woodley is a freak. Just imagine if he truly was dedicated to the art of mma. Not saying he isnt dedicated as a fighter. He is. Its more like a job for him. He does not have the passion for it ans neithee does he love fighting in general. If he had hendo's mentality, he would easily eclipse gsp's title defences. He is that good.

Rumble via head clean off, all you have to do is look at the Marquardt vs Woodley fight

Ok so You saw how bad rumble did at LHW? And How much Woodley Merks people at WW? So why wouldn't his power translate to LHW since they walked at the same weight? You guys arent looking at it realistically. You prob just all dont like Tyron personally due to his racism claims so your going on emotion... Real talk.. Woodley would be even better at LHW. Much more power than Rumble if he didnt cut either.
Boy, you're high as a motherfuckin' kite. Rumble has 4 inches of height and reach over Woodley, saying that doesn't matter one bit makes me think this may be your first day of following combat sports. Secondly, Rumble walks around at about 230, Tyron at about 205, so Rumble is significantly bigger. Either you're a noob or a bad troll.

Hell no.

Rumble was cleaning the division EXCEPT for Cormier.

This is stupid.

tumblr_m77fomE0161qaa8d1o2_r1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Rumble would give Woodley PTSD.

And cte

Woodley got ko'd by juicy Nate Marquardt so I'm pretty sure rumble would KO him too unless Woodley put on a shit load of muscle and spammed takedowns.

Let me explain. At the time of Rumble fighting at LHW, MW, AND WW. He'd walk around at about 210 and cut to 170 and so on. Woodley walks around around THAT SAME WEIGHT. So that being said. Aside from the obvious couple of inch height difference... Which DOESNT mean anything

Since Woodley was able to touch a much faster, WAY MORE EVASIVE, fighter in the much taller Wonderboy, So Im sure he'd touch Rumble even easier.

So all that aside... At WW, even MW, Rumble did NOT do very good vs high level fighters... Got Subbed a bunch of times, couldnt knock lesser men than Woodley out...

Now... Woodley... Kills. Everyone. He touches people... BOOM. Ko.. Ko'd LAWLER who has a crazy chin, Touched wonder boy and drops him every time on the end of his punches..

Now.. Imagine if Woodley DIDNT cut weight either... Imagine all that extra power when he walks around at his own weight Just like it worked out for rumble. Who like I said. Walked around at the same weight when he was at LHW..........

My moneys on Woodley. Those crazy legs and overhand powers would win him. Plus the wrestling

The only thing you can say about Woodley is he is very patient and careful sometimes.... But when he lands he lands.
You are dumb!

Woodley would be full-blown midget at LHW, and would get destroyed. Rumble has beat legit LHW fighters.

RUmble is 5 inches taller than woodley. Woodley is 5'9".

THis thread is crap.

LOL your really using height you IDIOT? Woodley beat WONDERBOY WHO IS ALSO HELLA TALLER AND WAYYYY MORE EVASIVE THEN STATIONARY Rumble. Gtfo fr

Bulking up past WW only works if you're 6'+. Even GSP could only do it for one fight and knew he was fucked after that, and it took him years.

5'9" is just too small of a frame to carry quality mass above WW without abusing steroids.

This shows how ignorant you are. He walks around at 205 you moron and when does height matter??? Tyson was only one inch taller than Tyron and had a smaller reach. Gtfo

Opposite. Rumble even said he hated fighting and isnt a fighter dumbfuck

Boy, you're high as a motherfuckin' kite. Rumble has 4 inches of height and reach over Woodley, saying that doesn't matter one bit makes me think this may be your first day of following combat sports. Secondly, Rumble walks around at about 230, Tyron at about 205, so Rumble is significantly bigger. Either you're a noob or a bad troll.

Idiot THEY WOULD STILL NEED TO CUT TO 205 . U think rumble would rehydrate to 230lb on fightnight? And u didnt read my post. I said BACK WHEN RUMBLE was in the ufc he walked around at 210 then anyways not 230. But even still it dont matter. Bro sherdog is full of retards like you.

TYRON BEAT A MUCH A TALLER WONDERBOY. Who is way more evasive and harder to hit than rumble. So you think height matters? He would touch Stationary rumble so easy. MORON!

1. Walked around and cut at the same weight

2. Woodley Ko's people at 170, Rumble has no power and crumbles

3.Rumble doesnt cut weight and has his true power potential

4. Woodley doesnt cut weight and gets his true power potential which he still had KO power at WW.

5. Woodley drops Rumble.
1. Wrong. Rumble is bigger.

2. Wrong. Saying Rumble has no power is like saying Khabib can't grapple.

3. Wrong. Rumble had to cut around 25lbs to get to LHW.

4. Irrelevant, since Tyron is powerful, but he's a wrestler by trade, not a knockout artist.

5. Rumble drops Tyron.

Idiot THEY WOULD STILL NEED TO CUT TO 205 . U think rumble would rehydrate to 230lb on fightnight? And u didnt read my post. I said BACK WHEN RUMBLE was in the ufc he walked around at 210 then anyways not 230. But even still it dont matter. Bro sherdog is full of retards like you.

TYRON BEAT A MUCH A TALLER WONDERBOY. Who is way more evasive and harder to hit than rumble. So you think height matters? He would touch Stationary rumble so easy. MORON!
2/10 for effort. Get back under your bridge.

Opposite. Rumble even said he hated fighting and isnt a fighter dumbfuck
LeL, dude, the irony in you calling me a dumbfuck when your reading comprehension skills are on par with a wombat! You do realize I said EXACTLY that, right, that Rumble was a freak athlete and not a born fighter, right?

Again, to reiterate:

Athletes:
GSP
Rumble
Aldo
Uriah Hall
TWood
Lombard

Fighters:
BJ
Cowboy
Diaz
Hendo

Yo I didn't read your post, but I laughed my ass off. No way.

Back