Tyson at 40, 50 or 60 would still fck up 100% of Sherdog

Yourstepdad

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score

What a beast

9 years older, reach disadvantage, weight disadvantage, out of shape, fighting a huge guy wearing head gear at 50%, still knocks him down in the first

Fight starts at 7:00

Last edited:

What a beast

9 years older, reach disadvantage, weight disadvantage, out of shape, fighting a huge guy wearing head gear at 50%, still knocks him down in the first

Fight starts at 7:00

Most of us train UFC , pillow puncher has no shot-kenny florian

What an interesting revelation. I'd say 101%, but I basically agree.

I'll share a revelation with you...

In 1990, Mike Tyson didn't call himself the baddest man on the planet if I was in the same room. It was an understanding we had.

Wrong. Tyson at those ages would just take pity and walk away.

Wrong. Tyson at those ages would just take pity and walk away.

True. Unless ur Ip Man

1491974_full.jpg

Most of us train UFC , pillow puncher has no shot-kenny florian

Reminds me of the Sherbro who opened a topic named "boxers are not so tough" (or something like that)

He realized that, because he watches UFC from time to time, he could probably take on his national boxing champ friend.

He figured he would simply shoot a takedown at the guy if ever he started acting up. Topic starter admitted he had "never trained UFC" or any other discipline for that matter. But just watching UFC from the couch made him have a clear advantage over the boxing champ

I told him, you should tell your friend you want to bang his girl and then piss on him for dominance. (If he watches UFC too though, ur fucked buddy, you understand that right?)

195rb9guglxidjpg.jpg

"I could beat up that manlet Demetrious Johnson", "women do not belong in an octagon. I would force Cyborg to make me a sammich", "fighters should go out on their shield more", "LOL that pussy tapped to strikes", "I do not train ufc but i watch it. Good feeling to be able to beat up my pussy boxing champ friend", "prime Tyson would lose to Conor in a street fight", "pro boxers are pussies"

Last edited:
"75% of Mike Tyson is better than 100% of most of these guys now."

<mma4>

I'll kick his ass in tongue twisters.

"She thellth thea-shellth by the theashore".

Obviously. He is no longer in need of being in 12 round, fighting-fit shape. He can end fights quickly with his superior technique and having decent enough muscle memory and speed over a short time period.

Hang on, you think old Tyson knows how to shift? Mistaken my friend. He’s get the soul shifted out of him.

he actually, ironically looks better to me here than he has in some of his big fights, same with the danny williams fight, he fought his ass off until he hurt his knee.

I think the fact that Corey was in there to make Mike look good has a lot to do with my Mike looked good. I mean, did he even try to land a meaningful blow on him the whole "fight"?

I think the fact that Corey was in there to make Mike look good has a lot to do with my Mike looked good. I mean, did he even try to land a meaningful blow on him the whole "fight"?
i don't think so, it looked like an exhibition and mike for all his crazy antics, he's holding back too.

I think Tyson could be 80 near death and still have that kind of power in his punches. This Sherbro prefers to not eat out of a straw for the rest of my days.

i don't think so, it looked like an exhibition and mike for all his crazy antics, he's holding back too.
I get that it was an exhibition and that Mike was holding back, but it looked like Mike was taking it a lot more seriously than Corey. Corey seemed to be making almost no effort whatsoever to even try to land.

Back