Tyson at 40, 50 or 60 would still fck up 100% of Sherdog

I’m not sure how this thread escalated to the point of “name a dead atg hw and tell everyone you could beat them right now”.

would you prefer "Rickson by armbar"? or maybe we should have "Drago by uppercut"..
come on its another brain fart Tyson thread

Reminds me of the Sherbro who opened a topic named "boxers are not so tough" (or something like that)

He realized that, because he watches UFC from time to time, he could probably take on his national boxing champ friend.

He figured he would simply shoot a takedown at the guy if ever he started acting up. Topic starter admitted he had "never trained UFC" or any other discipline for that matter. But just watching UFC from the couch made him have a clear advantage over the boxing champ

I told him, you should tell your friend you want to bang his girl and then piss on him for dominance. (If he watches UFC too though, ur fucked buddy, you understand that right?)

195rb9guglxidjpg.jpg

"I could beat up that manlet Demetrious Johnson", "women do not belong in an octagon. I would force Cyborg to make me a sammich", "fighters should go out on their shield more", "LOL that pussy tapped to strikes", "I do not train ufc but i watch it. Good feeling to be able to beat up my pussy boxing champ friend", "prime Tyson would lose to Conor in a street fight", "pro boxers are pussies"

Women aren't built to fight, and even at their best are still below the level of amateur men.

Women aren't built to fight, and even at their best are still below the level of amateur men.

I love my thread

You don't like seeing it that's 1 thing

They werent built for it? True. But neither were men. The human race was not built to fight. We get brain damage and shit. By punching we break our own hands.

Put you, or prime Tyson for that matter, up against an adult grizzly bear, it'll crack your skull as though it were a peanut

The survival skill of our species is to outsmart

Last edited:
men are built a lot better for it than women, women have softer tissues, titties, less dense bones. ya, we know that the species is wimpy compared to other species.

I love my thread

You don't like seeing it that's 1 thing

They werent built for it? True. But neither were men. The human race was not built to fight. We get brain damage and shit. By punching we break our own hands.

Put you, or prime Tyson for that matter, up against an adult grizzly bear, it'll crack your skull as though it were a peanut

The survival skill of our species is to outsmart

It's for sport, not survival, and guys like Tyson are built to fight.

Women are weaker, slower speed, slower reflexes, less cardio, more bodyfat ect.

So I go out to a bar with some friends a few years ago and one of them has brought his girl along. Tells us nothing about her and gets in an argument, I stand in between them and got floored by a 5’4” woman because, nobody said she had been trained to punch so my chin might as well have had a bullseye on it.

I was about 6’3” 245lbs at the time but more the arreola shape that the Joshua one.

I think current Tyson vs an ostrich would be close but would favor the latter

ostrich.jpg

So I go out to a bar with some friends a few years ago and one of them has brought his girl along. Tells us nothing about her and gets in an argument, I stand in between them and got floored by a 5’4” woman because, nobody said she had been trained to punch so my chin might as well have had a bullseye on it.

I was about 6’3” 245lbs at the time but more the arreola shape that the Joshua one.
i wouldn't go telling people about that if i was you.

So you're a bitch who get beat up by chicks, congratulations. Or maybe her skill was so bad she knocked you out instead of the intended target <Lmaoo>

Either way it's not a story to brag about lol.

i got decked by a lame ass kickboxer and i'm ashamed of it to this day, but, it was his shin that hit me, that's enough to shake you up. I used to overestimate my toughness sometimes because I had a pretty good chin. I can't blame him, i blamed me, i'm the one not protecting myself and thinking i was invincible. ashamed of it but at least it wasn't a girl.

He's still a beast but fought a fucking can who did none, not even tried.

I can only speak for myself and he would kill me dead while eating soup and a sandwich, without looking up.

i wouldn't go telling people about that if i was you.
If people want to take that story seriously it’s up to them. I thought it was better than explaining how I used a flying heel hook like most of these stories go.

uh, well, you make yourself sound sufficiently wimpy in your other posts. it wouldn't surprise me.

This is going nowhere...time for a thread saver:

0_861a42_d2c0fa3a_orig

erAdUjF.gif

B5FC3E8072AEF83D257AE3A37BA8FBE55561DCEC

CB71E8CB17B6F0671DAE0F1CBC62D5F305E41483

Last edited:
Huh for many pro fighters, 40 y-o is just a few years pas their prime.

Of course they can still wreck shit at 40 y-o.

And fucking Tyson can ruin everyone one Sherdog at 40 garanteed.

If this thread was in any other sub forum it'll be full of guys saying they'll just shoot on him or low kick his legs out lol.

Back