Tyson Fury: Deontay Wilder deal almost done

He really seems like he has got his head on straight......

Or you just got called out for your biased post and now want to throw out insults.
Or you completely misunderstood what was being said but won't admit it.
How you are getting any kind of bias from my posts on this subject is baffling.

In what world is a win over Ortiz in anyway on par with a win over Wlad?

It's a ludicrous resume. Can someone please go through Ortiz resume for me? I'm really struggling to work this out. It seems his popularity is based a lot more of the various rumours of him being avoided, than anything he has actually accomplished. Comparing him to Wlad is absolutely laughable.

Wlad looked great in the AJ fight, the Fury loss clearly lit a fire in him, he didn't want to go out on a wimper like that. Forget that anyway, just watch the fight. He looks great physically, he's got a much clearer gameplan and he's taking way more risks against a bigger puncher.

Ortiz has done absolutely nothing to prove he is on the level of a 43 year old Wlad. There was someone on hear trying to argue that Ortiz hit as hard as Wlad, the bias is astonishing.

As for this fight, I don't buy the excitement. A couple of weeks back we all agreed that Fury looked atrocious and was miles away from fighting a top guy. Now Wilder agrees to fight him and the narrative has shifted. It'd be a lot more exciting if he was in top form. This could be easy pickings for Wilder, Fury won't be a defensive wizard, he'll be hittable and he's not in shape to take shots from Wilder.

Legit.

It's a ludicrous resume. Can someone please go through Ortiz resume for me? I'm really struggling to work this out. It seems his popularity is based a lot more of the various rumours of him being avoided, than anything he has actually accomplished. Comparing him to Wlad is absolutely laughable.

Wlad looked great in the AJ fight, the Fury loss clearly lit a fire in him, he didn't want to go out on a wimper like that. Forget that anyway, just watch the fight. He looks great physically, he's got a much clearer gameplan and he's taking way more risks against a bigger puncher.

Ortiz has done absolutely nothing to prove he is on the level of a 43 year old Wlad. There was someone on hear trying to argue that Ortiz hit as hard as Wlad, the bias is astonishing.

As for this fight, I don't buy the excitement. A couple of weeks back we all agreed that Fury looked atrocious and was miles away from fighting a top guy. Now Wilder agrees to fight him and the narrative has shifted. It'd be a lot more exciting if he was in top form. This could be easy pickings for Wilder, Fury won't be a defensive wizard, he'll be hittable and he's not in shape to take shots from Wilder.
Great Post. I don't agree on Fury being hittable though. His footwork and head movement are outstanding for a man of his size.

I favor Wlad, but not by a ton. He looked like absolute washed up ass in his previous two outings so trying to write that off as a coincidence and pretend like he was some peak form terminator against AJ is just inaccurate and biased. He looked good against AJ based on the style of fight vs AJ. AJ played into strengths at the end of his punches and there to be hit for a large portion of the fight. Looking good against AJ doesnt negate the fact that he looked done in his last outings.

Anyway, the whole thing is pretty silly. Theyre both two top notch wins no matter how you slice it. Everyone’s resume can be discredited at the end of the day if you try to play the math game.

The narrative hasnt shifted at all. Literally everyone has pointed out that it looks too early for Fury. He better come out with a great performance and have one hell of a camp. At the end of the day, both are taking it as a build up to AJ. Clear for everyone to see.

However, if Fury is hittable, Wilder and AJ are heavy bags lol.

Meh. Wlad looked significantly slower vs AJ than in his prime. He had AJ looking like Sweetpea dodging that left hook after the KD.

Fury weighed 385 lbs at one point, he was 247 lbs against Wlad.
It's time to accept that he'll never return to his best.

Very well may be true, but to be fair hes nearly at the weight he fought at for Wlad.

It's amazing how many Boxing fans on IG think Fury is going to shithouse him, albeit most fans I follow are UK fans. He was an absolute joke against the cab driver. Wilder should have no issue, then I hope the AJ-Wilder fight is a great fight so we can have a 2nd one.

I can't believe people still cannot accept this...anyone on here know how much weight he was pushing against the taxi driver?

He will probably be about ten pounds heavier than that vs pianeta. That's minimal. Man has lost 8 stones plus.

I hope it does actually happen. if it does then I got Wilder by TKO/KO in later rounds.

The build up to this fight is going to be amazing

He really seems like he has got his head on straight......

He's a pretty twitchy fucker. What's with the occasional air spitting in that interview? He looks thinner in the face though for sure.

I can't believe people still cannot accept this...anyone on here know how much weight he was pushing against the taxi driver?
275 pounds and has lost more since then.

Assuming Fury will get down to about 260 by fight time, that's a good weight for him.

As Phil said the buildup to this is gonna be great. I need batman to make an appearance or I'll be disappointed. tho.

Fury%2BBatman%2Bno%2Bcrop.gif

Back