Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight is set for December in Staples Center

Who wins?

• Total voters
So Wilder wins he can claim lineal title. Then he will go to AJ an demand fight held in US an want 50 50 or close to it. <{cruzshake}>

That’s the worry. Hearn isn’t going to start throwing money at wilder for beating fury. A couple of here seem to think that may happen??

If fury wins ill be bumping my thread where everyone called me insane for saying fury would beat wilder and joshua:D

I think he could if he comes back properly, this is way too soon. I think he’s cashing out

If fury wins ill be bumping my thread where everyone called me insane for saying fury would beat wilder and joshua:D
you won't be bumping it.

wilder will put the gipsy king to sleep. as entertaining as fury is when he's running his mouth in front of a camera - and he is very entertaining - he has a snowball's chance in hell to win this fight.

That’s the worry. Hearn isn’t going to start throwing money at wilder for beating fury. A couple of here seem to think that may happen??
Throw money at? No way. Give him a slightly better deal? Yeah.

This is nothing short of great news. I'll have trouble believing it until it actually happens in Dec, though.

If Deontay does lose his belt and his mega fight to Fury then I'll be laughing my head off.

Only because of the ridiculousness of the situation, Deontay has taken this fight because he feels there is no better time to get Fury than now, also he'll make more money than his usual £2.5m fights he does.

Now I know most people re like "Deontay kills Fury" but remember, this is Tyson Fury, undefeated, beat Wlad and the most awkward HW to fight when fit probably in the world.

Yes Deontay should win this ............ but what if he doesn't?

If Fury can be at 80% of his best, this is a very interesting fight. But given he looked about 20% in his last fight and has just one more fight lined up against a no-hoper, I just don’t see how that can happen.

Would be a real shame for an unprepared Fury to have his career ended in this way - if he loses, I think it would break him mentally and that would be the end of it.

Don’t see the rush for Fury to make this fight to be honest, but let’s wait and see if it actually happens.

Fury looking great at the minute

I know it means nothing until we see if he can bring it to the ring, but he's in shape, looking sharp, and I believe we will see him box the sh*t out of wilder

I've "Liked" differing opinions on this 'cos I'm still swinging like a 1970s suburban housewife. I'll wait until I see how Fury looks versus Pianeta until making a prediction & then until they're actually in the ring before I believe it's gonna happen.

From training footage, Fury has lost a lot of weight since his comeback fight. That speaks to motivation IMO, though of course we don't know what he has left, he could be shot to shit already. He's really only fought one tall guy with good power, so it's not like he has a string of wins in this situation where you can confidently go "Oh yeah he'll deal with this."

Also, what's the tallest guy Deontay's faced? I watched the Spzilka fight again recently & he had difficulty with a herky-jerky guy who knew how to keep his head moving. I wonder how he'll cope if he can't land a bomb early & keeps getting sharply pecked & poked in the face.

It's a great fight for the division & for boxing. I just have this sneaky feeling it's gonna destroy the reputation of one of them...

Deontay is real king of HW if he takes this fight. Fuck Joshua & his ducking.

Joshua is ducking by sending Deontay a signed contract for an April fight? ......... for him to sign which he said he would and has now reneged?

That is called ducking? or offering someone out.

Tbf I'm not sure who I'm more disappointed in, you for making that ridiculous post or myself for replying to it.

Joshua is ducking by sending Deontay a signed contract for an April fight? ......... for him to sign which he said he would and has now reneged?

That is called ducking? or offering someone out.

Tbf I'm not sure who I'm more disappointed in, you for making that ridiculous post or myself for replying to it.

Why Deontay should wait for April as he can fight against Fury in December? Joshua had chance to fight against Wilder but his choose was Povetkin.

If Deontay does lose his belt and his mega fight to Fury then I'll be laughing my head off.

Only because of the ridiculousness of the situation, Deontay has taken this fight because he feels there is no better time to get Fury than now, also he'll make more money than his usual £2.5m fights he does.

Now I know most people re like "Deontay kills Fury" but remember, this is Tyson Fury, undefeated, beat Wlad and the most awkward HW to fight when fit probably in the world.

Yes Deontay should win this ............ but what if he doesn't?
Or because the AJ fight isnt until April and he can take a big fight in the meantime?

And if Wilder loses, then we get a fight with Fury and AJ and all the titles still get unified.

Win win.

Don't be surprised if Fury shows up in good shape and wins. He's got his issues but he will take this seriously I guarantee it

Wilder knocks him out within 6 rounds.

Fury is well past it, and even the best version of him has a good chance of getting KTFO by Deontay.

Back