Tyson Fury vs Deontay Wilder fight is set for December in Staples Center

Who wins?

• Total voters
I like watching his fights but he is far from exciting. I’m not sure anyone can say that with a straight face. If he wins in December, it will be another snoozer, garunteed
that fight will actually be spectacular, because fury will be getting knocked out in spectacular fashion.

this ends with him faceplanting.

I like watching his fights but he is far from exciting. I’m not sure anyone can say that with a straight face. If he wins in December, it will be another snoozer, garunteed
I dont think its possible for Fury to dance around for 12 rounds.

It could be completely sloppy shit but Wilder will run to him and make him fight lol.

It could be completely sloppy shit but Wilder will run to him and make him fight lol.

Yeah I agree but I certainly think he'll try to fight the same fight as Wlad. Wlad played straight in to furys hands as I expected him to do. Hes risk averse and couldn't use his physique because he had no advantages for once. Wilder seems to have no objection to taking risks

Fury lacks power, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens if he catches Wilder - god knows, he leaves himself open enough.

Could be a much more exciting fight than expected.

If it ever happens...

Fury lacks power, but it’ll be interesting to see what happens if he catches Wilder - god knows, he leaves himself open enough.

If it ever happens...

"it is the punch you don't see that will hurt you" - or something like that.

The problem for Wilder, if he gets caught, is how wild he is. Makes it more likely for him to get hit at a weird angle, without him seeing the punch, which greatly adds to the effectiveness of a punch. Couple Wilder's wildness with Fury's movement, ability to inside fight and counter off a slip, circle away while throwing a punch.. Will be very interesting.

"it is the punch you don't see that will hurt you" - or something like that.

The problem for Wilder, if he gets caught, is how wild he is. Makes it more likely for him to get hit at a weird angle, without him seeing the punch, which greatly adds to the effectiveness of a punch. Couple Wilder's wildness with Fury's movement, ability to inside fight and counter off a slip, circle away while throwing a punch.. Will be very interesting.

Totally agree.

Fury’s boxing IQ is on a different level to Wilder’s which is a great evener.

Just hope it happens - Warren said it would be confirmed the week after Fury’s last fight... still waiting...

If it’s in NYC I’m going. In Vegas, I might!

Totally agree.

Fury’s boxing IQ is on a different level to Wilder’s which is a great evener.

Just hope it happens - Warren said it would be confirmed the week after Fury’s last fight... still waiting...

If it’s in NYC I’m going. In Vegas, I might!

I am going if it is in Vegas. Really wish they wound announce the fight so tickets will go on sale and I can make all the travel arrangements.

lmfao, I love your knew avatar.

"... Jeeeaaannn....."

I feel like they will announce the date and the venue during AJ/Povetkin

I just don’t know why thay threw away so much money having it in Vegas

If it ever happens...

Yeah I don’t see it happening but he can knock him out. I can’t see him planting his feet at all throughout the whole fight, he’ll keep on his toes and look to outbox him. I think that’s why it’s unlikely. It’s his only sensible game plan and it is generally how he fights anyways

I like how he dropped "can't be fucked" in front of his kids like it was a real promo.

I also like that he dances a little at the end. I have a theory that any big guy that can dance is a nightmare. Shaq was a pretty good dancer for being 300+ lbs.

Still, no date has been fixed. Starting to get concerned now, but I suppose the theory that it will be announced at the Joshua - Povetkin fight makes sense.

Back