Tyson Pedro vs Dominick Reyes

How about we build up the only decent prospects in the crappiest division instead of having them knock each other off. Especially when someone just already beat one of them.

OSP vs. Pedro was a dumb fight to book.

Let Reyes beat up the random Jordan guy he called out.

How about we build up the only decent prospects in the crappiest division instead of having them knock each other off. Especially when someone just already beat one of them.

This is right on the money, the LHW division is starving for new contender, Reyes needs one more random then give give him somebody in the top ten.

This is right on the money, the LHW division is starving for new contender, Reyes needs one more random then give give him somebody in the top ten.

Not even sure I agree with a top ten after the next random win. Belt is on the shelf right now anyway, no reason to race toward a shot that isnt there right now anyway.

They tried building Pedro up and he failed. And its not like 2 solid prospects can't fight and both go on to do well. See Usman/Edwards for example.

WME sucks at building prospects, see Yair & Choi. Instead of fighting each other in a competitive fight like Usman/Edwards, both were thrown to the wolves and have lost their last 3 combined

Reyes stiffens him.

Yeah Reyes wrecks him. I’d like to see Reyes beat up OSP. The top 10 isn’t scary, just look at Jan and Glover, they decisioned
a small 205 in Jared, Reyes would run through them..

Pedro is pretty much solidified himself as a tier 2 lhw

Reyes is a legit championship level prospect and deserves a top 10 fight

Fight I want to see is Reyes v Jan blachowitz

Pedro v canonier

I’d like to see OSP vs Reyes. I think Reyes would starch him.

Yeah I honestly see him running through both Jan and OSP, Glover as well, don’t see many threats to him except the obvious Gus/DC

Back