Tyson vs. Bowe or Fedor vs. Couture

WaylonMercy5150

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Which HW fight that never happened would you have liked to see? For me it is Tyson vs Riddick Bowe

Fedor vs Couture was just a money grab for Couture, and a gimme fight for Fedor. Couture had no chance in hell against Fedor, and both he and Fedor knew that.

This is and will forever will be the fight that should have happened but never did...
fedor-randy.jpg

Would still watch in Rizin

Jon Jones vs Brock lesnar

It's not too late, it's never too late

song

I really wanted to see Brock vs Fedor more than Couture vs Fedor.

I know it happened at the Olympics, but never as professionals... Lennox Lewis vs Riddick Bowe... I think this would have been a great fight.

Fedor vs Barnett is the most "what if" fight for Fedor, MMA, and the USA

Just think about it...

1. If Affliction hadn't flopped UFC might not have been the premier organization, so the MMA scene might have looked differently

2. Fedor's career might have gone a different route

3. Trump might have had success in MMA and his presidency might have never happened.

The world changed because Barnett didn't fight Fedor !!!!!! :D

Barnett vs Fedor

Couture vs Fedor is irrevelant it's only a zuffa hype thing, because Couture at the time was champ and in zuffa's hype the UFC Champ was automatically the GOAT

When Bowe was relevant, hed have easily beaten Tyson.

Fedor v Couture became a thing when Fedor was still Fedor, but Randy had just star....

Eh who cares. But Fedor Randy made more sense at a time

Fedor vs Barnett is the most "what if" fight for Fedor, MMA, and the USA

Just think about it...

1. If Affliction hadn't flopped UFC might not have been the premier organization, so the MMA scene might have looked differently

2. Fedor's career might have gone a different route

3. Trump might have had success in MMA and his presidency might have never happened.

The world changed because Barnett didn't fight Fedor !!!!!! :D

So you're saying Barnett is to blame/applaud for Trump's presidency? :eek:

A boxing dream match takes precedence over an MMA dream match.

Back